• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 137
      Overall activity: 67.0%
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesSocial3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      is see more

I am:
      WTF

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Smile Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest are so bugged

stave_2h_tarecgosa_e_01stagefinal.jpgok hello we will talk today about soemthing we pay for it for be more good other player with kill fast or more dps as pvp or pve ok the legander staff are dosent work like we think how first let talk about
      Mage fire: when you get all proce up and you have useing you'r all cd and everthing are telling you im ready you 1 shot to kill the player vs you and you when you hit him with a Pyroblast and you have everthing a ready and the player are not done for 25k Hp and you get rape from the player with all your cd and all root and with vip elune and full buff form a disc then you will ask you'r self what i must do i delete my char or i go create a new mage with full eltie gear and trust the legander again or what i do fire are so so bugged with legander staff i real think some time wepon dagger normal will be better staff and between in mage forst are working so so hard max 3 shot in 7 sec the player will done i hope all game master and admin care for the subject thanks for read my past

silves
      Last edited by silves; 12-19-2017 at 01:02 PM.