I am:
      WTF

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Event Master!

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Zeayla,althaea / my friends call me the troll man because im all time give jokes to them.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      I've been on WoWMortal since 2014. i was helping players to in game to fix they gear or help for find pnj

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      GMT + 1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      In my noraml days i spend 3-4 hours each day but some times i spend like 4-11 hours like this 2 weeks

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      No i didn't play in Retail

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      Actually, i have a littel Experience.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      i feel that will be good to addition of the WoWMortal Staff because i wanna make the sever more known and players have by doing maximum of event and Fix maybe the big problem hackers.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your
      My first name is karim,i live in tunisia ina big country called bardo our time zone GMT +1 and my personal interests are listen to music /stund up / make jokes/football/dance

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      i will say to this player : im not allowed to give you items you have to visite our WoWMoratl shop donate and buy any item you want .

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      i would answer on his ticket and warning him from disrespect ful towards and tell him that if he continues doing that he will be banned

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      first i will record him under hacking for proof it to hightGm and for minimize the situation i will teleport this hacker to Gmisland and freeze him and remember this player the ruls and if he still hacking will freeze and wait hight Gm and do what he have to do

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      i will ask all players in Wmchat if they wanna event or not and i will say to my friend im not allowed to host event only for u

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,473
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second Class
      is floating on the waves

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Application status: denied

3. Likes zeayla liked this post