I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Jessua Event Master

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Jessua and Aversong.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

2 years and my contributions are daily voting and once per 2-3 months donating.

4) What is your timezone? (**We need GMT+5*)*

GMT+1.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

As a Event Master I can play 6-8 hours a day.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I can remember I've played retail from BC till Cataclysm and a little bit Pandaria.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I never been banned on forums however I have been banned once or two times in-game but I can't remember the reason I was banned for.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/2...plication.html.
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/2...plication.html.
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/approved...plication.html.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I 've been a GameMaster on a MoP Private Server for 6 months, but the population went down quickly after some irl issues the owner had. The server screamed for a re-open but that never happend. I know all trinity core commands and how to use them by not abusing it (following the rules of WoWMortal).

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I am a team player and a person who not gives up quickly. I accept that I can be criticized most of the time, but it only motivates me and helps me improving myself. I am respectful and honest and will NEVER be corrupt in any way. I feel I would be a good addition to the staff because there is a lack of Event Master(s) at the moment.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words.*(Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

I'm mostly known as Jessua around the community. I'm 19 years old. I am from the Netherlands. I love football and gaming.

12) Anything you would like to add?*(optional question)

Scenario Questions*[Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I will guide the player how to obtain a legendary like by donating and such.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I will warn the player for being disrespectful and it may his mute be extended if he continues or even a ban. If he is not stop making tickets by disrespecting me or any of my staff members, I will ban the player for atleast 1-2 days.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I will record the hacker (for evidence) and teleporting the hacker to a safe place and freeze him till a higher ranked staff member is able to deal with.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?*

I would tell my friends to earn any available reward they like to earn it fairly like the rest of the players.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would check if there is something else going on like a event and such. If not, I will record and send it to a higher ranked staff member so he can deal with it and preventing on the next time from happening again.

2. Likes Tokyo liked this post
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 114
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      31 days registered250 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      is Like the moon every one have
      dark side

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Support! you are a good guy Good Luck !!!

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      no support

God Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I never saw you, so I'll stay neutral, good luck !

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 768
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      As I asked in the past, weren’t you fired for inactivity?

No support.

Marmelad Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

no support, u insult people as gm as i remember why u got fired

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,779
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I know I'm not active. However, I'd like to add a comment regarding your application as I've been familiar with your behavior.

Coming down to it, Aversong, or Jessua, you were not accepted because you lacked the quality and the mindset required for a Game Master. However, I'm assuming event masters have different tasks assigned to them. I believe that people change overtime. I understand many people are judging you from your past mistakes. But that's what criticism means. Anyhow, I hope my verdict makes a difference to you. You have a long way to go on the road of being a changed person.

Support. Good luck.

9. Likes Dellux, Tokyo, N/A liked this post
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 844
      Overall activity: 78.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Application status: denied.