Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Dan Savage Game Master Application.

Questions= Orange Answeres= Green Scenarios=Light Blue

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4 Instant 85

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      well i normally have Savage/Dan in all my wow character names. i mostly go by Dan. my most known char? that is probably my Hunter Named: SavageHunter or my Paladin named: DanPally or my newly created druid Named DanDruidz.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      well i started playing on your servers for 2 years ago. then a lot of stuff happened irl and i gave my original account away to my little brother who i think played here for some while before quit as well.
      so i would say i been with you since 2 years ago since i have taken some peeks on forums/posts everyone made. but i really never replied cause when i did this i was mainly at work.

4) What is your timezone?
      my time zone is GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      well in this case i still work Shifts as a Security Guard on a Night Club. so mostly in the evening im gone. but mostly when i'm home and not busy with other stuff i mostly play Wow-Mortal. cause it's one of the only games i play atm i spend a little over average playing games i would say so i think it's like 4-6 hours on normal work days.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so how long and which expansions?
      well no i don't really play Retail but i used to play it alot. but once the Pandas came into Retail=Mop i took a break i tried it back in Legion but after that i got tired and thoth that Battle of Azeroth sounds like a horrible idea.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      No i have Never Been Banned Before

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so please provide a link to the thread and details.
      I have never Made a application to become Game Master Before.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      well i have a lot of Game Master Experience cause i used to Run my own server but stuff, but a lot of irl stuff happened so i needed to take a break. im very experienced with Trinity Core Commands as well.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      Because i like to help Players and i'm also professional i also have experience in being a Game Master.i'm also Trustworthy,i know how the Punishments are dealt with. how to spectate people. i will do my Best for Wow Mortal. i'm also able To Learn Quickly if needed to.
      i'm also acting well in Stressful situations. im also Strongly Against Corruption.Why Should you accept me over other applications? Cause i think that i have abilities that very few other people have. im able to fix Vendors/items if needed and do Events on the forums and ingame.
      i also love meeting new people.I think you should choose me because i'm a very dedicated Player who's gonna be online as much as possible as an Game Master and i will help all the people who needs help as soon as possible. I'm always trying to be nice to people, i do not care if i'm getting talked in a bad way to.
      but i'm human so sometimes i cook over but that happens really rarly. i'm also very good at taking control of situations where people Fight/Argue and where people Spam the World Chat.. i also have good Leadership skills and know how to Talk and Calm people Down. i’m also able to take time of each day as each role and play and Help Players.
      i’m willing to do more to this Server if i just get the Chance. for example i have seen this talk about all the broken classes and such i would get more info about this so we maybe could try to fix this. cause this is a pvp based Server and i think Balance is a Very Important Aspect of the server.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      well i'm a simple person im a 19 year old Guy that lives in Norway. i play a lot of video games like Wow,Garry's Mod'Rust Etc play some Lol as well. but mostly i just play games i feel appealing at that time. i watch a lot of youtube sometimes too much. i like sci-fi Movies and Fantasy Games. i love meeting new people and do new stuff with her. There is not really much more about me. i study to become a policeman in the future and i love shooting on my spare time as well. i been hunting 2 times now. i think it's a fun activity and would be great for a lot of people.
      12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
      i just quickly wanted to add that people in this community are calling people out for ‘’Farming Posts’’ even tho its something that helps the server look fresh and would attract more players. i think more people should do it cause i barely see any activity on the Forums anymore.
      Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      well if its a bug i would tell him to read the rules and tell him that Bugs are to be reported on the forums not ingame. if he randomly just asks for it i would tell him that he needs to work for it and that we don't just give away free stuff unless its a event.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      well since he already got Muted Once i would ask him if he knows what he has done wrong. and make sure to learn him what he does. and Ban him in the end so he actually learns from his mistakes.if i feel it would fit the situation.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      well first of all this is what i would do if i had proof of him hacking. First i try to contact a Higher GM that is able to ban first. i start recording incase the [Hacker] Makes a Ban appeal where he says he's not hacking so we have Stone hard Evidence that he Hacked. then i would Eventually Teleport him to me and Freeze him. so he causes the least Damage Possible.
      i would also Note Down his account Information Before I freeze him Incase he Alt+F4. i see there is a Hole in this plan since he evt can make a new char but he would just do that anyway. with this tactic you eventually just slow him down. the location i would tp him to is GM jail cause you can only leave GM island if you Noclip or TP.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      i would say that. im a Game Master not a Event Master to setup events is the Event Masters Job and i will not Bother him with stupid requests just so you guys can get new mounts or rewards. i would tell them also that events are there for the Fun of it not for the Rewards. The Rewards are just a extra aspect of the Events.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained unanswered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      i would ask them if they Noticed that there was active tickets. if they say yes i would talk to
      them and ask if there is a special reason they don’t do tickets at that moment. there is really nothing you can do to avoid this in the future cause you could never know if they are afk/didn't Notice that it was a lot of tickets. and i can’t really do anything else than tell them to log they’re normal account when they gonna be afk/ do stuff irl. but when i get on and since i'm not doing anything at that time i would start doing tickets. if the other gm's are not doing anything as well i would ask them to help as well. i also respect afk people cause Irl comes first.

2. Likes Humanrogue liked this post
      God Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No support, good luck.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 909
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      u post farm like 5-7 times a day
      gm application: DENIED

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 768
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      No Support.

You made 7 Posts (excluding your application) today and 6 on a different day as well from what I’ve seen in your posts you honestly let people get to you easily for example most recent (today) when someone called a post you made useless you had chosen to call them useless when you could’ve ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSavage View Post
      tbh i think the only useless thing is you.

6. Likes Nichole liked this post
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 593
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
      is enjoying life and what it has
      to offer :)

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support. You have only been back for less than a month, you have been post farming, and I don’t think you know enough about the server, with its current state, to make appropriate decisions.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 532
      Overall activity: 50.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      is Murlocian : AAAGHHH
      ASSSHHHHAJJJ

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      SUPPORT,
      we need gm atm at the server and 1 more will not be worst

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Watching you post farm is disgusting

No support

10. Likes Gurubashi is my kingdom liked this post
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 869
      Overall activity: 87.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Saw this coming a mile away due post count farming.
      Application status denied.