I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Snoupi Event-Master

Which Realm are you applying for?

Destiny | Instant 85 (4.3.4)

What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

SnoupÓ

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on WowMortal since the 13th of March, 2015. I have brought a couple of my friends to WowMortal that I know as well I have voted for the server.

What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT +1

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend 2-3 Hours or more online per day.

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      Never

Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      I have never been on forums / spam : seven days

Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      Yes 4 Times but i don't to link them here.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      I have no Game Master experience from past time's but If to be accepted to the staff team I would be willing to listen and learn the commands.

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      I find there is a low number of staff on the server so I decided to make this GM App for that reason, I think I would be a good part of the staff team due to I can handle things and it usually takes a large amount of work to get me annoyed or mad. I have made a guild before so I would find I have been in a leadership position, the guild had been up for 1 year but than I had quit the server so I had disbanded the guild at that time.... IF people have seen my terrible attitude when I have been annoyed or mad I wish to apologize to you all and you will not have to worry about it as I would act very mature If accepted as a Game Master for the server...

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      My name is mouslam, I live in Tunisia I had lived there for my whole life, I am 19 years old, my hobbie that I do is Football
      Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      I would respond in the following manner: "Dear Player, I'm sorry but I am unable to give you the Legendary weapons that you are requesting to have because it is unfair to the players who had donated for them as well I do not have permission to give you them, If you wish to have these weapons like the others please go to the games website http://wowmortal.com/ and donate to get them."

You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      If the player had continued to make tickets I would tell him if he were to continue it would lead to a short timed ban as a consequence to him/her continuing to give disrespect to the staff team and myself... Everyone must learn at a point and the player would've needed to know it was a bad choice to continue the disrespect.

You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      I would teleport to the player who had been said hacking invisible and would take the needed proof of him hacking (Screenshots / Videos) afterwards I would freeze him and teleport him to an isolated zone and would contact one of my superiors to ask him if he was able to ban him with the proof due to I was unable to do so.

Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I would tell them I am able to host an event per their request but they would need to whisper me to get an invite if they wanted to join as well I would not give them any special treatment by giving them their wanted target or let them have more than one try on the event if they were to lose if they were to win I would give them the usual choice in prizes like any other person would get.

You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

Firstly I would see what they had been doing if they had been doing something that was stopping them from doing so, if they were not doing anything important I would ask them to help me answer the tickets and would tell them that I would be telling one of the higher ranked gms that they had left the tickets untouched hoping they would never do the same thing.

God Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No support. You copied another application.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 768
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      GM App 1

Nice copy and paste, No Support.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 63
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points3 months registered
      is King of gurubashi

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Yes 4 Times but i don't to link them here.
      ??????
      Ill link them for you.
      1: http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/26290-wanna-gm.html
      2: http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/2...nt-master.html
      3: http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/2...fa-gm-app.html
      4: http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/2...er-gm-app.html
      What was ur guild name?
      tbh i never seen you online ingame.
      No support from me, good luck.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Who are you?

No support

7. Likes Gurubashi is my kingdom liked this post
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 860
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      For the simple fact that you copy/paste the application I have to deny this.