I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Dexaqt GM Application.

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Anticipated, Envycationxo.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on WoWMortal since 2014, my contributions are streams, giveaways, and giving helpful tips to new players or returning players. Boosting them through raids/helping them gear up.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT+0. (Europe, Amsterdam timezone) Availability:
      Weekdays;
      9PM - 3 AM.
      Weekends;
      12 AM - 5 AM.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

Depending on weekdays/weekends; 4-5 hours in weekdays, 9-10 hours weekends.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Yes, I do.

I have played the following expansions:
      TBC
      WOTLK
      Cataclysm
      MOP
      WoD
      Legion.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

No, I have not been banned. Although I have been locked for a few hours due to killing one of my siblings in the arena (Selpheus), he lives in the same house, which means the same IP. That issue has been solved, though.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

Yes I have, 2 years ago; I think I've deleted the thread due to having to go to college for 4 months.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have experience with the experience of being a GM, since I have been hired on a few different servers (Planet IO, and a TBC server that has been taken down 2 years ago.) I do have some experience regarding TCC, still learning every day though.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I think I am fit for this job for a few reasons;

I have all the knowledge needed to become a staff member, and give the best possible service to the playerbase playing on this server.

I am online constantly, and know how to satisfy customers who have problems/question.

I would give 110% for this job as I love playing this server, but more importantly I want the players who do play have the most satisfaction from being here, as there are many questions, tickets, and many players who want to start off from the start that do need tips and a guide given to them.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age)

My name is Kieran, I live in the Netherlands, an country in the north of Europe, I am 18 years of age, nearly 19 (July 29th).
      One of my big passions is video editing, I tool around with video edits alot, learning, improving, and trying to become better to make the best possible videos to entertain the people I make videos for.

I also am a cook, I've done this for around 3 years now, and work in a restaurant in one of the more ''wealthy'' towns around, called Bergen.
      I've also done the college course for this which ends in 2 months. (which leaves me with more spare time for this if I do get accepted.)

I am a chill guy, I love to speak with people, have a good time regardless of who it is or what the subject is, I also spend a lot of my time talking to people with problems to help them out, as I wish the best for everyone.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

My contacts;
      Discord: Dexaqt#7905

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

For this question I'll put the litteral response I would give him:

Hello there, I am Gamemaster Dexaqt.
      I've seen that you asked a question regarding us granting you the item (Insert Item Name).
      Our policy however states that spawning in items/giving items away is not allowed, as everyone should be playing fair, otherwise the whole concept of farming these legendary items would be thrown away.

As legendary items are bought from our store, you could however pick them up from there.

For this ticket I'll have to say no, but I do have a few tips for you to farm alternatives for these items!

World bosses drop the Heroic 416 weapons, they are a great choice, as they are an amazing stat boost.

When you do get these weapons, such as Gurthalak, you could farm Spirit boxes, Apexis shards and tokens to turn this item in for an Artifact weapon, which has the same stats as the best weapons available + an extra gem socket.

Thank you for writing me this ticket.

Have an amazing day, and good luck on WoWMortal!

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would first of all give him his last warning, as an mute is already the ''warning'' for showing disrespect against others. If this does continue however I would have to extend his mute.

If the player does continue after that, let's say threatening the GM's via ticket. I would have to temporarily suspend his account for this.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would record this situation with OBS, and then after this freeze him, send the proof to an higher-up, and politely ask him to handle the situation for me.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would tell my friends to wait for the normal times of an event, as everyone deserves that chance on a cool new mount, or title.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would ask them to help me out, as I want every player to be satisfied and happy, and also ask them why the tickets were unanswered and try to evolve that situation with them and try to have an understanding of why it did happen.

I would also tell them that if they are indeed stuck on a high amount of tickets, that they can call me/message me via Discord or Skype, as I would instantly be able to help them out and get the situation dimmed.

And last of all, I would like to thank whoever reads this, and hope that this application is enough to indeed be accepted to the team of WoWMortal.

If I do, my promises on working hard, and helping this server out as much as I possibly can.

Kind regards,

Kieran (Dexaqt)

A side note;

I know that I do not meet some of the requirements as in forum posts, etc.
      I am deeply sorry for that cause, I haven't been active at all on the forums. Since I mostly do in-game stuff.
      I hope this is fine however, and that I would be granted a chance for this.

Last edited by Dexaqt; 04-27-2018 at 07:49 PM.