Thread: Xddddd

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Xddddd

Character Name: Zerloryd
      Realm: Destiny
      Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: Houli.
      Reason for being Unbanned: Hello, I really understood that being so negative about things won't lead me to any good places,and only now i get that strength doesn't come from what you can do.It comes from overcoming the things you once thought You couldn't do it,i'm really trying to fight the dark side inside my head so i can become more mature and respectful,I want to find the bright side inside me but i need some help. And when i talked to my other friends in real life i understood that no matter what the situation is,we shouldn't let our emotions overpower our intelligence,and like a lot of people said "the things you hide inside you ...eat you alive" so i really have a confession,I'm really feeling insecure because i dont have friends in real life so i act like a bad ass so i basicly hurt people's feelings because they hurt mine,i really wanna change this attitude,Like Friedrich Nietzsche said "sometimes people don't wanna hear the truth because they dont want their illusion destroyed" i think this sentense exrpress my situation in this world,i'm just trying to find friends in this server, because i've been on the server for about 6 years and i still have a really small amount of friends,I dont know why, but even new gms are able to ban my new accounts for no reason,I really want to act like a new person,and i want to change my attitude and to act like a grown person,I really hope someone give me this chance to prove that people can change,i'm really ready to start a new beggining.
      Stand up for what is right even if you're standing alone so please think about what i've said, i really think that i've changed my attitude in the last couple of days,this account been banned by cascaval because i found his oneshoting bosses on his gm character so please considere that i didn't do anything wrong on this account and that i'm really sorry for anything i've done to every single person in the server,if you dont accept to unban the account i just want you to accept my apology and to forgive me for any harm i've done to the server, as i said many times,i didn't mean to hurt any player .
      Be humlbe you could be wrong about me,I really think if i get unbanned i will turn to the bright side so i make sure that i survive in this dark world.
      Anything you would like to add: XDDDDD LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL WM

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 860
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      You constantly hack and insult other players. You've said 1 billion times that you have changed but you always do the exact same things. You use alternative accounts with new characters to hack and mind control ppl to death. And when you get banned you start insulting and threatening the staff. These being said, you are no longer welcomed here.
      Ban appeal denied.