Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Thumbs up Syntheos's GM Application

MY GM APPLICATION

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

I have many in-game character names but people most know me by is:

• Dntnerfbro
      • Calderan
      • Dntsapbro

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've been with WoWMortal since
      04-25-2017 My contributions are to make sure that the server is secure from hackers and cheaters.. I will also be contributing to making sure that everyone on WoWMortal has a good time and that no one gets verbally harassed or bullied which I do not condone.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

My timezone currently is GMT + 0:00

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend roughly 3-8 hours In-game on a day to day basis.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Yeah I do play retail. I've been playing for around 9 years which included WOTLK and upwards also I played TBC

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I have never been banned In-game nor the Forums.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

I have and they are here:
      Here
      Here

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do have previous Gamemaster experience, that is when I used to own my private server and when I used to be a GM for Icecold-WoW so yeah, I am pretty fluent with the Trinity core commands because I have gone through the basics and the advanced commands so I would say I am fluent with them.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel that I would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff team because I can prevent hackers and cheaters and I have had alot of experience with the GM commands also I would make people feel welcome to the server also If any player is stuck or something I will navigate them to the correct sections or if a player opens a ticket I will always be there looking out for tickets and replying to them 24/7

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

Greetings! My name is Corey and I am the age of 17 I live in the UK but I used to live in the Netherlands which was fun, My personal interests to do is go swimming I have been taking part in swimming for 2 years now and I am enjoying it and I recently started going to the gym and lost a lot of weight which I am really proud of and I also like to ride my bike along the beach when its sunny.. I have 3 dogs they are very playful all puppies and I take them for walks and I also like to go on holiday.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

I'm a friendly person to be around

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

First things first I would tell the player that I can't and won't give out free weapons of any kind being legendary or not and that he would have to find a way to farm it himself and to not ask again.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would warn the player firstly saying that if they continue to proceed to conflict this aggressive behaviour then they would be banned.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimise the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would take a screenshot and report it to a higher ranked staff member for them to take care of the situation. To minimise the situation I would .freeze them and wait until a higher rank comes on and deals with it.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would tell my friend that I will not host ANY event for a SPECIFIC item the item from the event would be of my personal choice so I will not do any personal event reward requests.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would answer all the tickets that need answering and then I would ask the staff members with respect why they didn't answer the tickets.

Thank you for reading my application

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
      Overall activity: 18.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      Quote Originally Posted by Laladin View Post
      ● If your application gets denied please wait 30 days minimum before you apply again.
      ???

Once again, No Support.

1. You literally just made a GM App not that long ago.
      2. Looking at the "Recent Threads" tab on your profile you have THREE apps now, not two. (One accepted Two Denied)
      3. The 2nd GM App you made says that you banned people on players word which literally means nothing / shouldn't be done.

And sure you're application might not of been copy + pasted from last time but you're still lazy and it seems to arrogant to read the GM Application thread to see that you're clearly disobeying one of the rules.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 337
      Overall activity: 18.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesOverdrive10000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
      is L M K X

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Gyezh On Twitter Add Gyezh on Facebook
      Visit Gyezh's Youtube Channel
      No support good luck.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,825
      Overall activity: 99.3%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Application status denied.