• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 81
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered
      is looking at moon.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Zombielands 4.3.4 Staff Application ( GM )

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Zombielands, Sledckx , Brooked.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      I've been playing here since 2015. My contributions are helping people , vote , donating.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      UTC+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      From 5-6 hours a day.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      Yes, Wrath of Lichking.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      Yes, many times. But i learned from my faults.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      Yes, many.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      No, but i'm somewhat good with trinity core commands.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      Because I'm active.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      I'am omar ressas from algeria i'm 18, I love video games i've to pass bacaloria next year.

12) Anything you would like to add?
      (optional question)
      NO

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

Sorry, i can't you may donate at our store and get them for yourself.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I will mute 60 mins first warning, if he continue i'll ban player 2 days staff disrepsect.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

i'll record add him to my friends list and i'll record then i will send the recorded video to high ranked staff member.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

Sorry, I can't maybe i'll host one later and you can participate like other people you may win and win some rewards.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I'll do my best to answer all tickets, then i'll tell them why you won't answer the tickets.
      Fly high in sky..

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 768
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      No support.

We've seen this song before, you're only acting good because you wanted to do this but once you're denied? Back to toxicity you go.

You bash the server, you act toxic, talk about "Z-eu", question staff discussions, have spammed the forums in the past, and more.

If it wasn't because of that then I'd simply no support you because of the lack of effort in your GM app and Ban history. Your 8 denied applications should show/mean something to you.

3. Likes SuperZombie liked this post
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 105
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocialVeteranRecommendation First Class10000 Experience Points
      is Bored af

I am:
      Mehhhh

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow jikorax On Twitter
      Visit jikorax's Youtube Channel
      Event Master app would've been better choice for you, since most of the GMS don't do any events these days, Good Luck anyways
      P.S at Q.8. You should have posted some of the threads

5. Likes SuperZombie liked this post