I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Chaw Event Master

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names?

Chaw, Rfgdgdlgfdvg

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I am an active member since september 2014.

My contributions to the community:

-Donations and votes
      -Numerous bug reports and spell tests
      -Helped a lot of new players (free boxes and shirts+ingame tips)
      -Supported many GMs on organizing events

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      +2

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I can spend like 3h per day since I have a full time job. Will play more on weekends.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I never played on Retail to be honest. I am totally against the ideea of pay to play. I started wow on a blizzlike wotlk pserver for like 3 years up until they updated it to Pandaria . I left bcoz i hated the expantion and came here on Mortal.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I was banned once on forum for violating the public staff discussions rule.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=23499

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

No, but i'm a fast learner so I don't think this would be a major problem. Everything has a start.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I am mainly applying as an event organizer, as I have some cool ideas to try out ...and hopefuly with the help of the other staff members we can revive the pvp experience in a much more ballanced and enjoyable way. I am not seeking any kind of advantages...I will do a voluntering job. After all my time here, I feel like giving something back to the community and the least I can do is to try to keep them entertained.

One of my ideas that I will gonna try:
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=24619

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Victor, i'm 25 years old and I live in Romania. I'm currently studying economics which I already have a bachelors degree and I work at a local bank as risk manager. My interests consists of going to gym, reading books, football and swimming. I'm a quiet active fella xD

13) Anything you would like to add? (optional question).

I dont like talking alot about myself. I will let my actions speak for me.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I will kindly explain to him that we cannot give free items like this and that the only way to get Legendary Weapons is via donations or by winning arena seasons.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

It's pretty clear that the player deserves to be banned. But first, I would ask some other staff members about their opinion and the amount of time the player should stay banned.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

The best I can do here is to freeze him until a higher staff member gets online to solve the problem.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

If I have the time, then sure...let's do it. But the rewards are from my choice. The prizes should depend on the event difficulty and this will be the case if I get appointed.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I will try to answer as many as possible right away. It's important to have a good communication between us. When someone can't login on a particular day , then the others should step in and help. Syncronization is the key here.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 403
      Overall activity: 82.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class3 months registered500 Experience Points
      is Pet collector

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Hello there, you are kinda not active. But I think you are eligible to take this place on our server, since staff members do not host events anymore.
      Hmm, Also I saw you've copied same of your old application?
      Anyways, good luck Chaw!

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 604
      Overall activity: 12.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      Let’s begin by looking into your Past Threads!

“Oh wow myself look at these threads there’s 2 denied apps from the past, A ban Appeal since he shared information with someone and they impersonated staff, you’d question staff, insult staff, and tell them to “Take notes” Jeez what a bad guy...” BUT WAIT! There’s more.

With not sharing the whole truth it shows you can’t be trusted and that you’re deceitful so I can assume that you don’t help staff with events since I mean I was never helped by any players in the past and I doubt Dellux, Chimp, or Vague were either, then you’d probably have asked for Donator rank if you’ve donated and last but least I again doubt the helping players.

Then there’s the fact that I’ve seen you trash talk other members in Mortal chat so thanks but no thanks.

No Support

4. Likes Tokyo liked this post
      Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 558
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
      Let’s begin by looking into your Past Threads!

“Oh wow myself look at these threads there’s 2 denied apps from the past, A ban Appeal since he shared information with someone and they impersonated staff, you’d question staff, insult staff, and tell them to “Take notes” Jeez what a bad guy...” BUT WAIT! There’s more.

With not sharing the whole truth it shows you can’t be trusted and that you’re deceitful so I can assume that you don’t help staff with events since I mean I was never helped by any players in the past and I doubt Dellux, Chimp, or Vague were either, then you’d probably have asked for Donator rank if you’ve donated and last but least I again doubt the helping players.

Then there’s the fact that I’ve seen you trash talk other members in Mortal chat so thanks but no thanks.

No Support
      Thank you for the constructive feedback and the time you put into looking at my history.

Yes, I had two denied apps...I already knew that. That's why I linked the last in which you could see the first one as well. It's not that I did it on purpose. Denied apps can be checked very easy.

I had one ban (ingame) for account sharing with a friend that impersonated a GM. I did appologise, was given a chance and never did it again.

Yea, I had some moments where I had an unrespectful language towards some people because I felt unjust and I had a point. It's kind of stupid if look back at them 2 years ago.

I have donated when I fist started playing here, but didn't requested a donation title (because I didn't need one). So ur assumption is unjustified.

I had helped with events when I was given the chance (Marm and Mustacila). You are generalising the fact that if none helped you, then none will help anyone else. Again this assumption is unjustified.

The fact that you've based ur opinion only on negative aspects is somehow unjustful. But it's your opinion and i respect that.

Again I am not seeking any advantages...and i am not asking to be given anything but the minimum rights to host events. Nor will I ever ask to be promoted to GM.

Thank you!
      Last edited by Yvv; 09-01-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 105
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocialVeteranRecommendation First Class10000 Experience Points
      is Bored af

I am:
      Mehhhh

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow jikorax On Twitter
      Visit jikorax's Youtube Channel
      Quote Originally Posted by Yvv View Post
      Thank you for the constructive feedback and the time you put into looking at my history.

Yes, I had two denied apps...I already knew that. That's why I linked the last in which you could see the first one as well. It's not that I did it on purpose. Denied apps can be checked very easy.

I had one ban (ingame) for account sharing with a friend that impersonated a GM. I did appologise, was given a chance and never did it again.

Yea, I had some moments where I had an unrespectful language towards some people because I felt unjust and I had a point. It's kind of stupid if look back at them 2 years ago.

I have donated when I fist started playing here, but didn't requested a donation title (because I didn't need one). So ur assumption is unjustified.

I had helped with events when I was given the chance (Marm and Mustacila). You are generalising the fact that if none helped you, then none will help anyone else. Again this assumption is unjustified.

The fact that you've based ur opinion only on negative aspects is somehow unjustful. But it's your opinion and i respect that.

Again I am not seeking any advantages...and i am not asking to be given anything but the minimum rights to host events. Nor will I ever ask to be promoted to GM.

Thank you!
      You are not allowed to reply on your own gm app that shows you haven't even read the rules probably won't take ur position seriously just like ex GM Ayami
      Also helping gms for hosting their events doesn't mean anything in fact those gms you've helped are most likely to be useless id they can't manage to host event by themselves

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      +1 Support

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,425
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is It doesn't matter if you win
      by an inch or a mile winning's
      winning.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Support .

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 758
      Overall activity: 28.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Event master applications are not subject of the Game Master application posting rules.
      Pending...