I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Mexidisc Event GM

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny instant 85

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Totemmx - Mexidisc

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      i have been here since the begin of 2015. I have donated multiple times.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      My timezone is GMT +2

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      2-5 hours depends on work / school

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      I have played retail untill Mop, Then i started again in Wod and left again. now im here at WM

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      Yes i have been suspended for wintrading.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      No

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      No i dont have any experience, im a fast learner though.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      Im a hardcore pvper my self so what i would add is more pvp events. In my opinion those are lacking so i would do mainly those events.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      Im Tom i come from The Netherlands - Amsterdam. Im 20 yeasr of age, I am business man with my dad. In my free time i basketball alot and i do boxing
      12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      Unfortunatly i can not give you those items. U would have to donate for those items. Anything else i can help u with?

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      I would delete the ticket and just ignore it.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      I would ask a higher GM that can ban that person.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I would have to tell them that i can not do that.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      Open multiple at a time.
      Last edited by Tommie04; 10-09-2018 at 03:30 AM.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
      Overall activity: 45.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassOverdrive3 months registered500 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      is a Deer

I am:
      Annoyed

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Bambi On Twitter Add Bambi on Facebook
      Visit Bambi's Youtube Channel
      There's a lot more than just a ban for wintrade and the answers just show the little to no effort in it.

No support.

3. Likes DinsinDotkinLover liked this post