• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 776
      Overall activity: 18.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
      is Turtlein'

I am:
      Cocky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

GM re-application.

Greetings,

My name is Daaz and I'm re-applying for the position of GM due to inactivity of staff members.
      This server is our home and is currently being infested by advertisers and hackers, I'm not one to stand idly by as they bring us to the brink of destruction.

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny - Instant 85 PVP

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Daazlol, Salads, Sterb.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've been on wowmortal for years upon years, I started on this server back when it was still a WOTLK FUN server, for those of us who remember.
      A long time ago.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      Central European Standard Time

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      anywhere from two to five hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Yes I have, I've always stayed subscribed but the recent expansion just isnt for me.
      I guess i started retail in wotlk aswell.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      I have been banned once for expressing my feelings, i sat out my time and came back.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      yes, I certainly have.
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=12386

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      Yes I'm 100% fluent with the commands, I've been GM here before as well as on plenty other servers.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      I'm a what you might call, social player. I've never really felt the need to pursue the competative side of the game.
      I prefer talking with the community and doing casual pvp, as a staff member this only elevates seeing I'm the go-to person for help.
      I feel the staff team is lacking members and thus, I'm here to offer my assistance.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      Well, my name is Daan and I'm 22 years old.
      I'm a musician by trait, I live in Holland a.k.a The Netherlands.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
      Only thing I'd like to add is, that im purely doing this because of the decreasing population in my favorite server.
      Daily confrontation with hackers and abusers is why I want to come back to the team, I cant stand it any longer.
      My motive is love.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      I'd tell him: I'm sorry, we/I can't add you items. If you really want "ex" legendary weapons, consider donating. Do you have any more questions?

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      Mostly ignore it at first, if he continues I'll warn him for a possible time-out. (ban)

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      Note his data, freeze him and throw him into a chaimber while I contact my fellow GM's.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I'd tell them that if I have time I'd make an event, wether or not they succeed of getting that's not my consern

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      First of all I would help a amou.t of people with their tickets, after that I'd ask my fellow why they did not respond.
      I trust the staff and would not make a fuss, I know they are all very dedicated to their job.

Thank you for reading my application.
      I hope to see you in guild chat one day

Kind regards,

Daazlol.
      Hidden Content
      Hidden Content lol ez succ, small head

2. Likes Marvelz, AbdK, James liked this post
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,136
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is It doesn't matter if you win
      by an inch or a mile winning's
      winning.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Wow...One of the most friendly and helpful guys on the server. He always helped me with alot things ingame but sadly not in gurubashi arena...
      I'm sure he will be really usefull in the staff team.
      Full support.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 286
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second ClassSocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Miles On Twitter Add Miles on Facebook
      Visit Miles's Youtube Channel
      100% Support, Helpfull person, very good also

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 530
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Tired

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      100% support, really friendly person and always helping if u need it

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 475
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I was playing a looooooot the old wotlk realm it was just amazing, however no i do not think you were one of the active people that were in the guild "champions of the frozen wastes" but since you played it ill just give you +1 XD

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 738
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Pm me with your old gm account.