Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow kekeblit On Twitter Add kekeblit on Facebook

Post Event Master

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny Instant 85

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Miva

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      Im here since 11 March 2017 . I never contribuate to anything in-game but is it not too late

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      UTC -5

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      Basically, I spend more than 8 hours a day in-game.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I've played Retail until Cataclysm expansion for approximativly 6-7 years

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I got banned first time for Wintrade [Duration] : 30 days
      Second time i was banned for write bad joke on mortal chat. [Duration] : Permanant

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details

Yes , i made GM application in 2017 but i was wrong at all. Posting my thread in wrong section /etc.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      I actually know all commands that exist on Trinity/MANGOS/Molten core. I got about 5 years of GameMaster experience.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I think i can be a good addition to WoWMortal Staff because im already comfortable with all commands & Doing this kind of objectifs.

11) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Steven but everyone call me BLITZ , 23 years old from Canada . My personal interests is based on computer [Programmation / Problems Solving] Removing virus & malwares from their computers for free. Making them happy & satisfact myself. When im not behind a computer , my interests results about listening music , working , watching movies , ''chillin with friends''.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

I only hope to be able to change what people really think of me by showing them what I'm really worth & doing most event as possible.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      First of all, I'm going to alert this players is strictly forbidden to ask any Game Master's for custom items that which other players can't have access. If this player keep asking i would ban him for 1 day.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      I will banhim 1 day first offense , 7 days second offense.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      I will ban him 10 days.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I will tell him i am not here to give any advantages to my friends, And asked if others players are up for some event. Then i will hosting 1 if i'm in the mood for it.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      I will answer ticket and look what's the problem is , if i can help him i will. If not i will provide his ticket to appropriate game mater's rank.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,425
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is It doesn't matter if you win
      by an inch or a mile winning's
      winning.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I knew this will come soon and there we go.
      Tbh we need some event masters but come on dude...you did everything to reach those 20 posts, what i mean?
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=27751
      This is the reason i'm gonna say:
      NO SUPPORT.

3. Likes James, Piro liked this post
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      we need event master but breaking rules and post farming is unacceptable

no support

5. Likes Dominic liked this post