• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,097
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Social1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Innocent

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Holinkaa's Game master Application

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny - 4.3.4 Instant 85 Realm

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Holinkaa, Babboonn, Ripntidex, Swornfighter.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been with WoWMortal since 2011, I have donated countless times and vote as often as I can.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

My time zone is GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I log on later on in the evening and spend between 4-8 hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I currently play retail and have played retail from Vanilla WoW. I was young but I got to enjoy it.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I have been banned In-Game years ago for avoiding death in gurubashi.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

I have applied before and have been accepted before also.

http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=21208

http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=14828

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have previous Gamemaster experience and I am also very fluent with Trinity Core Commands, making my own server's for fun when bored etc.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel like I could bring a lot of activity for the players, solve a lot of issues late at night when other staff are offline and help the players when needed regularly

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Thomas, I am 21 years old 22 this year. I run my own business and I have been a gamer since a young age. I am from Scotland, I don't really do much these days except from work or play my pc in my spare time.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]
      1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would inform the player that this is not allowed by staff, to which if was regarding an item they lost they would have to contact higher staff. If it was for them to just retrieve the item, I would show them how to get the item requested and let them purchase the item, vote for it or farm for it

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would screenshot the ticket, incase it is deleted later on. I would then assign the ticket to a higher member of staff, show them how the player has acted and let them act upon the behavior.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would freeze the player, inform them that cheating is not allowed and they will be frozen until a higher ranked staff member is online, provide them the proof and let them ban said player.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would ask the server if they would like an event and ask them what kind of event they would like. If it is the event said friend asked for, they would be lucky. However, they would have to apply for the event the same as every other player.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would handle the tickets myself, understanding staff can be busy with other situations or in real life. As my job is to sort tickets and so forth and not to rely on my co-workers

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 455
      Overall activity: 99.6%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive31 days registered250 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support, you've been toxic in the past, and you're still toxic.
      https://imgur.com/a/9thOcOz

3. Likes ieatfar, DinsinDotkinLover liked this post
      Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 22.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      WTF

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I have no idea how the most toxic people usually get GM.How is it so hard to find a proper GM i dont say all gms bad but please hire someone really good this time.
      Ofc no support wushoolay.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,779
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Application Denied.

6. Likes Gurubashi is my kingdom liked this post