I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Moyashi Event Master App

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Gaust & Moyashi. I am overall a PvE player although I join with some friends were we grouping up together fighting in battlegrounds.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      Near 2 years, my contributions are voting (daily, if not once per 2 days) and donating (once per 3 months).

4) What is your timezone? (We need GMT+5 )
      GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      I have taken a break from work and school, my activity per day since then was 3 to 5 hours. At this moment my activity can be around 6-8 hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so: how long and which expansions?
      I have played up from Cataclysm till this current expansion. I have quit BFA for now but may consider a return in the future, this shall not have influence on my activity as Event Master.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so: specify the reason and duration.
      As long I can remember, never have been banned on WoWMortal not ingame nor the forums (the IP I currently playing on for years).

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so: please provide a link to the thread and details.
      Never made another (Event Master) application as Gaust or Moyashi.

9) Do you have any previous GameMaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      I am 1 year experienced as GameMaster (rank 1,2,3,4 & 5). I know all the Trinity Core commands as GameMaster.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      There is a lack of Event Master(s) at this moment in which I would fit in well and fill the gap by my (daily) activity and a good stand against criticism that makes hosting an event be on the best.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      My name is Rachid. I live in the capital city of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. My interests are football/soccer, gym & WoW. I am currently 21 years old (my birthday is on 3 March).

12) Anything you would like to add? (Optional Question)
      I can be a good addition to this current Staff Team as Event Master due bringing new ideas on my event which have never or been hosted in the past by an ex-GM but rarely hosted nowadays.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      I guide the player how a donation works together to be able to wear a one and only Legendary Weapon.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other Staff Members, what do you do?
      I will increase his mute at that moment and warn the player not to repeat it after his punishment being disrespectful towards a Staff Member (for other consequences).

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      Providing any evidence of the player is hacking at this moment, reaching a higher Staff Member so the hacker gets punished.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      It is possible to obtain the mount on a different way or by winning an event hosted by my Staff Member(s) which rewarding the winner with this mount.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      I would go through the tickets and answer them. As soon as I have finished, I will report it to a higher Staff Member.

2. Likes cappushino liked this post
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 63
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points3 months registered
      is King of gurubashi

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Never seen u ingame tbh, u also dont have 20 posts but i think im gonna say support cuz we need some event masters

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 807
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      is king of the Bong O

I am:
      Pirate

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Though a bit rushed, I really like your application. Best of luck!

Oh.. And happy birthday!

5. Likes Moyashi liked this post
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 754
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures1 year registeredSocial1000 Experience Points
      is he left

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      support best ape in pve

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,779
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I really don't appreciate misleading Apps.

Application Denied.