I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Alex EM application

1) Which realm are you applying for?

-Applying for Destiny realm.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

-I have many characters (Davyjones,Talbadab), but people know me by name Alex.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

-First account I made here was in December 2013. And my contributions so far are voting, promoting and donating occasionaly.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

- My timezone is UTC +1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

-From 6-10 hours, depends if Im not busy.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

-Never played Retail and I have no intention to.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      -I never broke serious rules as hacking/bug abusing/disrespecting staff etc , but I was banned for account trade atempt.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

-I dont remember actualy, but since I never was a part of staff team it probably got denied.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

-I dont have any previous GM experience, but im quite fluent with TC commands which I've learned through my long WoW career from friends and internet.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      -Since currently there are no Event Masters, and Im spending so much time on server I tought of making my self useful and entertain community with events and help out Staff team in any way I can.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

-My name is Aleksandar, I come from Serbia and im 20 years old. I like to paint, watch movies, hang out with friends and of course playing World of Warcraft.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

-
      Nothing to add.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

-First I would greet him, then I would explain to him that it is not in my power to give any items for free, and I would send him to our Donation shop where he could get his desired item.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

-I would give him one final warning, and if he continues with toxic behaviour I would terminate his account for duration of one day as punishment for not following server rules.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

-After i collected required proofs, I would either kick him or freeze him in GM Island, and call higher ranked GM to take it from there.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

-I would accept idea of making event and consult with rest of WM community if they would like any kind of event at that time. But I absolutely wouldn't show any favouritism on players that joined event regardless if they are my friends.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

-I would starting solving tickets, and remind online Game Masters of their job, and if that happen again in the future I would notify Administrators about the matter.

Thank you very much!

2. Likes Retujhin liked this post
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 455
      Overall activity: 99.6%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive31 days registered250 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Support, we need an Event master whos competent, this person would fit the role.

4. Likes Avizura liked this post
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,658
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is #420

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      gud boi, support

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,779
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

-I have many characters (Davyjones,Talbadab), but people know me by name Alex.

Are you sure this is your main account ?
      - Character Talbadab doesn't exist.

- You said you've made an account here since December 2013 and voted aswell, but your highest playtime on the character mentioned is less than 3 days. The rest of the players have almost 2-3 hrs playtime.

- Your Ban history doesn't match with the history you have mentioned in your application.

- Most importantly, you're a VIP character. But non of the characters mentioned in the APP are VIP.

If you are not going to own up to your VIP status, We will have to strip you of title on forum aswell.
      Application Denied.