I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

EM Apply

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Blazetime, Cmenow and Finaldk

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      since 2011, voting and Donating alot.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      Atm 3-4h more or less, but if needed ofc i can stay way longer online.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      I stopped playing after WOTLK

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      I wasn't sure but some1 told me that i alrdy was banned 1 time on arma realm.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      yes i made an gm apply few weeks ago. (http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=27607)

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      Yes i do i was 1 - 1 n half year GM here on the old realm Arma

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      Because as i said i alrdy was GM for a long Time here n made a good job, and im alrdy playing so long here its alrdy like a little fam.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      Heyo my Name is Stefano i'm 27 y old sexy pizza guy and i live in Germany since 20 y.My Interests are Playing soccer and pc games.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      I would tell him that he have to farm it all by himself like all other do there is no preference for no1.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      After the mute i would probably warn him and if he still continue he will gets an 1-3 ban depends what he say.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      I would Freeze him and asap looking/calling for a gm that have a high rank to settle it.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      As i said there is no preference to no1, especially not the friends.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      I would Talk with them and find a way that every1 makes the tickets because they are important and player always waiting long for an Answer.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
      Overall activity: 82.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points3 months registered
      is King of gurubashi

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranSocial5000 Experience Points
      is Rank1

I am:
      Cocky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support, your application seems too unprofessional and no support because of the lack of your English skills/

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,923
      Overall activity: 99.4%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Application Denied