I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Tomler GM App - 'Third time is the charm'

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      1) Destiny Instant 85

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      2) Tomler - Djtomler - Criy. Im most know as Totemmx.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      3) I have been here since 24 January 2015. More then 4 years. What my contributions are to Wowmortal at this point, I have donated multiple times, I vote on a daily, I get questions alot about my spec / gear i help those players to get the right setup.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      4) My timezone is GMT +1.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      5) Approximately 5+ hours a day.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      6) Currently i do not play Retail. I will when Classic comes out.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      7) Yes i have been banned multiple times. I do not remember them all since my history is quiet bad. I can say a couple. ( Staff insult, Wintrade, 2 Random admin bans) .

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      8) Yes have have made 2.
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=27812
      http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=27470

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      9) I have no experiance, i'm a faste learner though so wont take me long to get used to it.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      10) I have been trying for a long time now. I feel like i know what the server wants and i can give the players that if i get this opportunity . Im a known face in the server and people will respect me as a GM, Even tho i get alot of hate i feel like im great pick for the staff team and the Wowmortal players.

11) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      11) Hey im Tom i'm 21 years of age, i currently i live in The Netherlands born and raised. In my spare time i play basketball, go clubbing with friends and last but not least i game obviously. Im a hard working guy in my oppinion 'Hard work pays off' As im quiet succesfull at this point of my life. I hope Admin will give me this chance finaly after trying for so long. as the tittle says 'Third time is the charm'.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
      12) 'Third Time Is The Charm!'

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

1. I cant give you this item you will have to donate or do the quest for it. Anything else i can help you with?

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

2. I delete the ticket and tell the guy if you keep harassing us with tickets i will have to temporarily ban you.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

3. I will freeze the guy so he is unable to move.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

4. I tell them that i cant do it. The thing is alot of people hate me so that probaly wont ever happend.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

5. I will help them out. to avoid it from happening i will refer people to make a forum post the next time they have a problem that cant be solved with just a ticket.
      Last edited by Tommie04; 07-14-2019 at 08:00 PM.

2. Likes Perex liked this post
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 29
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      You would be a great addition to the 2 new toxic / unprofessional GMs
      No Support & fire the new ones too

also
      Quote Originally Posted by Tommie04 View Post
      2 Random admin bans
      They were well deserved and certainly not random. I laughed
      Last edited by Terio; 07-14-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 769
      Overall activity: 22.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      I don't think you would bring any beneficial effects to the community as a staff member. You can barely survive not getting banned every now and then.

5. Likes Dominic liked this post