• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Community AwardMost Popular
      is ...

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Laladin on Facebook

In-Game Guidelines & Tips For Players

Here are some tips for the Players:

When you make a Ticket please describe your problem/question in the ticket. Do not make tickets like "GM /w me" or "GM help please" etc. These tickets will get DELETED.

When you make a Ticket it will be easier for us if it will be written in ENGLISH. It is okay if your English is not that good, we are not grammar police. You can also use internet translators ( Google Translate )

Don't EVER ask a Game Master to morph you/add you any armor-weapon items/give you tokens-honor.

When you make a ticket please be sure that your problem/question can only be answered by a Game Master. Do not make tickets with questions like "Where can I buy gear?" etc. (You are just slowing us down from answering more serious tickets). You can ask in LookingForGroup channel or even ask a player in /w I am sure that most of the players will answer your question.

Please do not report spell/talents(or more) in-game bugs in the tickets. Game Masters CANNOT fix any in-game bug. You can report in-game bugs in the forums.

Game Masters DO NOT refund/exchange any Vote/Donation or any other item so pay attention what you are buying! (Only By Permission of an in-game Administrator)

Do not ask for your ticket to get read in any chat. It will not increase the possibility to get your ticket read!

Kind Regards,
      Laladin
      WoWMortal Staff
      Last edited by Laladin; 03-31-2012 at 08:01 PM.
      Hidden Content
      Created by Gade