PDA

View Full Version : Israel Or Gaza?

Xenith
07-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Which country is doing the right thing? Is Israel attacking Gaza good or bad? Is U.N on the right side? Give your Reasons People.

This is a Political Debate. Don't start an arguing with each other, Don't disobey the Forum Rules.

-Mallbora
07-25-2014, 12:06 AM
Israel is doing wrong.

I'm with gazza

Starkgirl
07-25-2014, 12:11 AM
Support to israel

Coexist
07-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Been going on for 65 years now, Time for peace.

Xenith
07-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Israel is doing wrong.

I'm with gazza

I agree.
#SaveGaza

Coexist, the problem is there is no peaceful way to end this sadly. Since Israel doesn't want to end it peacefully as we all see.

Coexist
07-25-2014, 06:52 PM
You are right, sadly :/

Regrowth
07-25-2014, 10:57 PM
i am with gaza

Ceffaelo
07-25-2014, 11:01 PM
#SaveGaza. Killing innocent children. Women. Slaughtering whole families. That's no way to justify the actions of individual groups. Where's the honor of the soldiers. How can they sleep at night. Hearing little kids cry. Shame on them. :(

Kraxxath
07-26-2014, 02:41 AM
Politically correct answer is that, nothing is achieved until both participants are willing to drop guns and sit to table to have peace negotiations. In reality extremists in both sides just make whole ordeal worse. Hamas is wrong party to rule palestine, so is current administration wrong to rule Israel.

Zionists are backed by huge influx of money from US, it is true that they want status quo remain in the region. Israel is safebase of capitalist interventions of US foreign policy. Therefore any instability in reach of their influence is deemed as threat and they are forcing military power to achieve balance.

Other side is Palestinian independence movevents which remain supported throughout middle-eastern countries. You cant blame them, it is their land which British Mandate gave to immigrants of nazi-regime.

Xenith
07-26-2014, 07:44 AM
Politically correct answer is that, nothing is achieved until both participants are willing to drop guns and sit to table to have peace negotiations. In reality extremists in both sides just make whole ordeal worse. Hamas is wrong party to rule palestine, so is current administration wrong to rule Israel.

Zionists are backed by huge influx of money from US, it is true that they want status quo remain in the region. Israel is safebase of capitalist interventions of US foreign policy. Therefore any instability in reach of their influence is deemed as threat and they are forcing military power to achieve balance.

Other side is Palestinian independence movevents which remain supported throughout middle-eastern countries. You cant blame them, it is their land which British Mandate gave to immigrants of nazi-regime.

I agree with that. However each time they try to negotiate peace Israel finds an excuse not to do it. Because Israel wants the whole Palestine so badly :(
I wish there was a peaceful way to end this.

Deadlinex
07-26-2014, 07:23 PM
Neither of the sides is doing the right thing. However we got Gaza with Hamas which by many is seen as a terrorist organisation and we got Israel which is sitting in the knees of USA. U.N has a good relation with USA too. I guess most of you would be going with Gaza because of everything bad that is being said about Israel in media. I just want you to remember the first thing that goes lost in war is what you people would call the truth what I mean is there's much propaganda that is going around. Obviously there is propaganda from both sides. If you know your history you would also know that Gaza hasn't been that good either. I'm not in any way trying to protect Israel, sure what they are doing is terrible but you can't watch apart of the conflict and say Israel is bad you got judge everything from the beginning. Sometimes it can be hard to get a clear picture of what is really going on.

I'm not taking any sides in this conflict.

Krystal
07-26-2014, 11:05 PM
none they both suck

Dante
07-27-2014, 03:41 PM
That side of the world is completely ****ed either way. I take no sides on this. People dying over **** like this is retarded screw both.

Unmerciful
08-02-2014, 03:23 PM
That side of the world is completely ****ed either way. I take no sides on this. People dying over **** like this is retarded screw both.

Im with ya

PapaJose
08-06-2014, 05:12 AM
this is honestly just another variation of fighting for control over Jerusalem... both sides are being totally irrational but Israel is taking it too far by saying that all gazans are terrorists. it's not another war on terror, it's another war for sacred land that is getting out of control. meanwhile there is still a war for Kashmir going on not just across the same continent, but you don't see any news about that anymore. i wouldn't take it so far to say that there is no hope for the eastern hemisphere but there hasn't been any peace there for several decades, even centuries.

Xenith
08-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Death Count:
1400+ in Palestine
But its hard to find the Death Count for Israel, is this because Soldiers aren't dying there or the Media doesn't want us to see it?

Proud To Be A Muslim

Fragnancex
08-07-2014, 05:04 AM
people fighting over religion, whats new

Myracle
08-28-2014, 01:41 AM
i am so sick and tired of this fight. people always expect there to be two sides: the Jews and the Muslims. but that's not the case here, it's the ISRAELIS vs the GAZANS. israel does not represent the Jews in any shape or form, nor does Gaza represent Islam. little bit off topic, but i am angry seeing people saying that all Jews support Israel and all Muslims support Gaza. even though this entire fight is just one whole race for Jerusalem, I still think its really upsetting to see religious dominance in the middle east, especially in such an accepting era that we live in.