PDA

View Full Version : why the hell not - Sweden

Krystal
08-13-2014, 05:46 PM
so i would just like to tell you guys about the wonderful country called sweden, where do i start.

IT SUCKS. i have no idea how swedish people like it, i have no idea how anyone likes it, what the hell is there to like about it honestly, let me list you a few things i hate about it, not in a chronological order

there are no nice people, they have way too much attitude and arrogant, self centered too, they wouldnt hold a door up for a disabled person.

Racism. it's everywhere, what the ****? i mean its like Sweden is still in the 1800's.

they dont appreciate tourists, they're always rude to them, they dont even greet them in stores.

in fact, they dont appreciate anything, they always find things to complain on, uuh the weather is too hot, uuh the winter is too long, uuh the leaves are falling off the trees soon the depressing winter time will come, uuh im so pale, uuh my shoes are hurting, uuh i have a cold now i need to stay home for 40 days, **** you all of you

the generation right now is just way beyond ****ed up, just like im doing right now, you're sitting and complaining at everyone, hating on everything, just to make your point when you're so stupid that you know like 10% of the **** you're debating about, like if an american comes to sweden you froze him/her out because he/she is not swedish, same with all the immigrants well guess what, your country is obsessed with immigrants, without them your economics would hit rock bottom.

Aftonbladet or Expressen (the 2 biggest newspaper) is more over exaggerating than CNN and BBC and Fox news all together, way more propaganda, for example if a bear would scratch a tiny tiny scratch on your leg they would say "Crazy enlarged bear went berzerk, one man fatally wounded and 3 others died, the bear carried a disease which made him insane and it spread to the fatally wounded man, the zombie apocalypse is upon us.

Last, but not least (my absolute favorite one) there's Nazi's in the goverment. Legit. Nazi's. They're called Sweden Democrats, there's only racist in it or old racist people. they're all built on racist intentions, honestly, they're one of the leading democrats in sweden too, got a ton of votes and will get even more this year, defend them all you want with your opinions but you all know that they're racists, they're calling people "little wh0re" "****ing immigrants, when we win they're all out anyways" good job sweden, im sure your country wont fail.

That's all, since you all made your cute posts about loving your country, i figured i'd do the same. Sweden is my country, so all of this comes from a swede, sweden sucks and so does everyone in it, thanks for your time

Minimane
08-13-2014, 09:00 PM
Krystal it all depends where in Sweden you live.

Krystal
08-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Why in the center and the capital of sweden and scandinavia, Stockholm of course! The northern people are all finnish/half finnish and extremely racist and the southern are killing immigrants, what else

Minimane
08-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Where i live there are very few racists, that is why i said it depends where we live.

Unmerciful
08-13-2014, 10:13 PM
ajaj come to Bulgaria men best country ever

Deadlinex
08-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Your picture of Sweden sounds I won't say wrong but very wierd. In Sweden we have a pretty much stressful culture now more than ever because of all economical problems. The economical aspect is also a big reason why there are racists. In order to accept immigrants you also got to be able to take care of them. Ofcourse there are immigrants that can take care of themselves and it is often those which get affected in a bad way by the system that Sweden has. I do not share your analysis of Sweden, immigrants and economy as this view isn't totally correct. About expressen and Aftonbladet I don't know if you ever heard the expression only believe in 50% of what your reading and 70% of what your watching on TV. It is not like if Media writtes one thing and all Swedes believes in it that is not the way it works as the most of us are educated people. Swedes are not always complaining about things this is something you see in many other cultures. We are absolutely not always rude to all immigrants this just proves how stupid you are by trying to make a point that is not even close to the reality. If you are talking about Sweden democrats then maybe you should go and take a look what Swedish law says about such a party. It is not like all Swedes wants it to be in the position it is in. It is actually a very small percent that actually votes for Sweden democrates but sure they are growing. I can agree with you partly about Sweden democrates but as long as what they are doing is legal according to Swedish law then there is nothing stopping them. The Swedes are not living on the 1800th century. Sweden has made great progress when it comes to everything that involves democracy.

If I where to choose I would say that this whole thread is propaganda against Sweden and it's people and therefore I think this thread should be closed. The most of it is nothing else than worthless troll. It contains mostly false a view against Sweden and it's people.

Krystal
08-14-2014, 01:12 AM
tldr, but you pretty much proved my point and the sweden democrats won more than 1 election, so yeah a small percentage up your ass. yeah right, they made progress, if there's nazis in the goverment what does that tell you? this aint no ****ing propaganda, this is the truth, you've been fed by propaganda that sweden is so great alalalal when you grew up believe me, me as a swede knows that, we were raised that we were better than anything and anyone, you pretty much proved my point there too so get the hell off my thread and open your eyes illuminati is real jayz 1 dollar bill

Miley Cyrus
08-14-2014, 02:32 AM
open your eyes illuminati is real jayz 1 dollar bill
do you believe in ghost too?

Krystal
08-14-2014, 03:01 AM
do you believe in ghost too?
obviously have you not seen michael jacksons ghost? illuminati killed him and he was on live tv look youtube yalla habibi

babyshoes
08-14-2014, 03:01 AM
g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Miley Cyrus
08-14-2014, 03:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gcCSCnF.jpg

Deadlinex
08-14-2014, 03:20 AM
tldr, but you pretty much proved my point and the sweden democrats won more than 1 election, so yeah a small percentage up your ass. yeah right, they made progress, if there's nazis in the goverment what does that tell you? this aint no ****ing propaganda, this is the truth, you've been fed by propaganda that sweden is so great alalalal when you grew up believe me, me as a swede knows that, we were raised that we were better than anything and anyone, you pretty much proved my point there too so get the hell off my thread and open your eyes illuminati is real jayz 1 dollar bill

They never ever "won" an election. The whole point you where trying to make failed so badly. Making progress does not mean winning there is a big difference. Whole this thread up your ass actually you don't know what your talking about. The party does not officially have anything to do with Nazi or racism this means that you would have to prove that they are actually racists and nazists before saying anything at all. The only one that is claims to be better than somebody else in this thread is you. You sure as hell tried to prove that in this thread. If you don't understand how things work then don't talk about 'em unless you want to know how they work. By the way there are many countries that has some kind of nazi party in the goverment.

You don't know what you are talking about your just spitting out propaganda against Sweden and it's people as I stated before this thread should be closed.

Krystal
08-14-2014, 04:54 AM
i just cant read what you're saying its so bad its making my eyes bleed, this is no propaganda, thats also a think i'd like to add, when swedes get constructive criticism you cant just accept it, grow some cojones, and do something about it, no no, instead you point out fingers saying i'm wrong and ****, just like you're doing now. stop trying to protect sweden, its not worth protection, at all.

Deadlinex
08-14-2014, 02:38 PM
i just cant read what you're saying its so bad its making my eyes bleed, this is no propaganda, thats also a think i'd like to add, when swedes get constructive criticism you cant just accept it, grow some cojones, and do something about it, no no, instead you point out fingers saying i'm wrong and ****, just like you're doing now. stop trying to protect sweden, its not worth protection, at all.

This is 98% propaganda because it is not how it is in reality. Why should Swedes accept criticism from somebody which clearly can't get their facts straight? You clearly do not know anything at all about Swedes. Swedes do not accept criticism from people that can't get their **** straight which obviously you failed to do a 100%. I'm not protecting Sweden I'm just pointing out some important facts. The most of the stuff you wrote in this thread is indeed wrong.

Coexist
08-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Well, most of things in post #1 is just plain wrong.

worgin
08-14-2014, 04:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/AWulheR.png

Krystal
08-14-2014, 08:45 PM
im veyr curious, why would i lie about my country, why would i spread propaganda on wowmortal foruml about my country, why would i? im speaking the truth since everyone here on wm thinks sweden is the sh1t well **** that, sweden is sh1t not the sh1t, i accept that you have your own little opinion about sweden and swedes and want to defend it but leave it alone, no one would do the same for you in sweden

Coexist
08-14-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm not saying that your lying. Im just saying that you can only tell the facts you know, and you have some of them wrong :P

well I agree that some swedes are rude, not in the north and not so much in the south but in the center area, they are <.<

Krystal
08-14-2014, 10:05 PM
that was meant for Deadline :x

ya i agree, some of them are a bit.. over exaggerating but they're still true though

Deadlinex
08-15-2014, 12:00 AM
im veyr curious, why would i lie about my country, why would i spread propaganda on wowmortal foruml about my country, why would i? im speaking the truth since everyone here on wm thinks sweden is the sh1t well **** that, sweden is sh1t not the sh1t, i accept that you have your own little opinion about sweden and swedes and want to defend it but leave it alone, no one would do the same for you in sweden

Haha oh god this does not have anything to do with my opinion about Sweden in any way I have just been pointing out facts. I'm asking you the same question why would you lie about such a thing? Why even create this thread it is pointless and missleading. Much of the things you have been writting are indeed lies. There are some small parts of what your writting that is true but then you have made them really exxaggerating. I'm not trying to protect Sweden in any way I'm just pointing out that you haven't gotten your **** straight and what your writting isn't true. Depending on which person you meet in Sweden it can differ how they act against other people. What you are doing very much in this thread is generalizing. That is a thing you got to watch out for.

Kraxxath
08-15-2014, 02:07 AM
I know guy named Sebbe, he is real sucker for Surströmming. He told Swedes eat surströmming in school, at work and at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

Deadlinex
08-15-2014, 02:59 AM
I know guy named Sebbe, he is real sucker for Surströmming. He told Swedes eat surströmming in school, at work and at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

Yeah right and Swedes shoot fire from their asses and spit oil out of their mouths. Surströmming is mostly popular amongst the old generation and it is actually not something Swedes eat on a regular basis it happends rarely.

Krystal
08-15-2014, 09:23 PM
Haha oh god this does not have anything to do with my opinion about Sweden in any way I have just been pointing out facts. I'm asking you the same question why would you lie about such a thing? Why even create this thread it is pointless and missleading. Much of the things you have been writting are indeed lies. There are some small parts of what your writting that is true but then you have made them really exxaggerating. I'm not trying to protect Sweden in any way I'm just pointing out that you haven't gotten your **** straight and what your writting isn't true. Depending on which person you meet in Sweden it can differ how they act against other people. What you are doing very much in this thread is generalizing. That is a thing you got to watch out for.
give me one reason why this is wrong give me a valid source, and i wont bomb stockholm kthx, as a swede i know this is true and i dont know what the **** you're on about, idk where the hell you live, idk what the hell people say, but if you have friends, immigrant friends, if you go to stockholm, you'd know, you isolated ****

Deadlinex
08-16-2014, 02:15 AM
Sure I can give you a valid source go to www.regeringen.se (http://www.regeringen.se) and read the most of the information should be there. It is a website you should know as a Swede and it sure as hell isn't propaganda. Your using yourself as source? common that is not nearly good enough this must be so embarrassing for you. You want to know where I live? check my profile page. You need to talk about whole Sweden and not only Stockholm which you just did because that is what this thread is about. I wonder where you have been all your life. I do indeed have immigrant friends in Stockholm but that has a very weak connection to this thread.

Krystal
08-16-2014, 01:27 PM
did you just, you just did, wow, hey deadline i bet regeringen brags about all their flaws and everything right? or that sweden democrats yells openly that they're nazi's? you're so ****ing stupid lmao really that just proves it, man idk if you knew but stockholm is the capital of sweden and i've been to the north, in stockholm born and raised, to the south, and everywhere it's been the same so i'm talking from experience, why are you so eagerly arguing about it step down and stop, period

Deadlinex
08-17-2014, 12:51 AM
did you just, you just did, wow, hey deadline i bet regeringen brags about all their flaws and everything right? or that sweden democrats yells openly that they're nazi's? you're so ****ing stupid lmao really that just proves it, man idk if you knew but stockholm is the capital of sweden and i've been to the north, in stockholm born and raised, to the south, and everywhere it's been the same so i'm talking from experience, why are you so eagerly arguing about it step down and stop, period

That is indeed right Regeringen sometimes openly admits their flaws but that happends mostly in television and not on the website as I said THE MOST of the stuff is in there. That is right Sweden democrats does openly say that they are Nazi's and there is a reason for that. You call them Nazi's now if you even read Sweden democrats ticket there is nothing that confirms that they actually Nazi's. Then there is only one conclusion they are not real Nazis. So Sherlock it will be interesting what more stuff you will come up with. What kind of experiance do you talk from? Diden't know you had any at least doesn't sound like it. I am indeed arguing because the facts you brought into this thread isn't correct. You are mixing facts that ain't true together with your own opinion and making some bloody soup out of that. It is like mixing Fish and mustard that is just something you just don't do. Tastes awfull. I must say right now it feels like having a debate with a 10 year old kid. I don't care where you are raised or where the hell you have been because that does not make difference right now.

Coexist
08-17-2014, 02:39 AM
There is a bit to heavy mix of facts and fiction in this thread :P

Deadlinex
08-17-2014, 09:53 PM
There is a bit to heavy mix of facts and fiction in this thread :P

Your not saying much in this thread but after all maybe it is best to try to impartial. I think you should be eager add something as a Swede though.

Coexist
08-18-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm only half swede but yeah im quite eager to add something to this thread.
But I need to stay impartial :P.

I do think there are political partys and/or politicians that are worse then the SD bunch tho.

Deadlinex
08-18-2014, 01:01 AM
I'm only half swede but yeah im quite eager to add something to this thread.
But I need to stay impartial :P.

I do think there are political partys and/or politicians that are worse then the SD bunch tho.

You most likely live and Sweden and have Swedish citizenship so the most of us would call you a Swede but of course you can have more than one citizenship.

Krystal
08-18-2014, 01:45 AM
You most likely live and Sweden and have Swedish citizenship so the most of us would call you a Swede but of course you can have more than one citizenship.
so why dont we call the immigrants swedes you racist piece of ****?
yeah politicians admit their flaws gg my man gg

Coexist
08-18-2014, 02:40 AM

Yeah I live in Sweden :P northern sweden to be precise ^^ but yeah I have a Norwegian as well since my mother is norwegian.

Well some think we should call immigrants Swedish, some don't. If you tell my friend from Costa Rica that he's Swedish hes gonna slap you in the head <.<

Chiron
08-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Yeah I live in Sweden :P northern sweden to be precise ^^ but yeah I have a Norwegian as well since my mother is norwegian.

Well some think we should call immigrants Swedish, some don't. If you tell my friend from Costa Rica that he's Swedish hes gonna slap you in the head <.<

Could you please tell your friend from me that he is swedish? K. Thanks.

Deadlinex
08-18-2014, 02:30 PM
so why dont we call the immigrants swedes you racist piece of ****?
yeah politicians admit their flaws gg my man gg

The immigrants does not meet the goals for being a Swede for an example they do not have a Swedish passport etc. I'm not racist in any way you little leftwing extremist. Politicians do indeed admit their flaws from time to time. You seem to have forgot an important fact the politicians are also humans. That is why they sometimes admits it not always but it happends from time to time.

Coexist
08-18-2014, 05:27 PM
You seem to have forgot an important fact the politicians are also the spawn of the devil

Fixed that for yo

Deadlinex
08-18-2014, 10:58 PM
Fixed that for yo

Depending on which politicians you are talking about. Sure I could mention a few that matches the description your making. However there are many decently good politicians too. To call them spawns of the devil would be very unjust indeed.

Krystal
08-18-2014, 11:10 PM
>leftwing extremist
>just said i hate politics
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mfw

they dont admit their flaws, except for that ***** in Sweden Democrats who said that the immigrants costs 106billions euro each year to take care of? oh and by the way

SD has a few Nazi intentions, l2politic

Coexist
08-18-2014, 11:11 PM
Your right there are a few good ones, in my opinion tho sadly there are more bad then good ones. It's very rare that I get the feeling "yes, this is honest" when listening to them theese days.

Deadlinex
08-18-2014, 11:22 PM
>leftwing extremist
>just said i hate politics
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mfw

they dont admit their flaws, except for that ***** in Sweden Democrats who said that the immigrants costs 106billions euro each year to take care of? oh and by the way

SD has a few Nazi intentions, l2politic

If you are following the debates and know your economics you would also know that Sweden Democrats is the party that has submitted a proposal that will help the most immigrants. SD has no real Nazi intentions but you can sometimes feel the vibes of some racism and stuff while reading their ticket I can agree in that.

Krystal
08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
If you are following the debates and know your economics you would also know that Sweden Democrats is the party that has submitted a proposal that will help the most immigrants. SD has no real Nazi intentions but you can sometimes feel the vibes of some racism and stuff while reading their ticket I can agree in that.
only a sweden democrat would state something like that, so thank you very much for proving my point, you're a fine living example Deadline, now get the **** out.

Coexist
08-19-2014, 12:14 AM
I think we have more serious issues then SD to be honest.

1st: Our defence policy is ****, the reason not to upgrade and expand is that there are no threats to sweden at this point..well it takes 15-20 years to expand and upgrade so when the hell should we start. We also disbanded our archipelago attack boat defense which is about the stupidest idea ever made.

2nd: FI and Gudrun Schyman. This is NOT a feminist party, Gudrun is not a feminist, she is a sexist and a manhater and they are warping a lot of young people that truly are feminists into thinking feminism is something else then it actually is.

3rd. Our current blue leaders, there highest dream is some kind of hunger games scenario, the poor scattered in rings around a shiny white city where the rich can thrive.

Deadlinex
08-19-2014, 12:55 AM
I think we have more serious issues then SD to be honest.

1st: Our defence policy is ****, the reason not to upgrade and expand is that there are no threats to sweden at this point..well it takes 15-20 years to expand and upgrade so when the hell should we start. We also disbanded our archipelago attack boat defense which is about the stupidest idea ever made.

2nd: FI and Gudrun Schyman. This is NOT a feminist party, Gudrun is not a feminist, she is a sexist and a manhater and they are warping a lot of young people that truly are feminists into thinking feminism is something else then it actually is.

3rd. Our current blue leaders, there highest dream is some kind of hunger games scenario, the poor scattered in rings around a shiny white city where the rich can thrive.

1. I agree with our defense policy sure isn't the best.

2. You got to be a little bit carefull with saying such things but I kinda agree.

3. I agree with you partly. I actually find the blue leaders quite good in stimulating the economy. However I think they've lost their edge a little bit over time. I don't think the red leaders are that good either so if I where to choose it would be to choose between "Pest eller pina" as you would say in Swedish. It is an expression to describe that both sides are bad.

Deadlinex
08-19-2014, 01:08 AM
only a sweden democrat would state something like that, so thank you very much for proving my point, you're a fine living example Deadline, now get the **** out.

No actually not I'm not a Sweden democrat but after following the debates closely the best proposal actually came from Jimme Åkesson. You shouldn't have made this thread you little leftwing extremist go back to Revfront where you belong.

Coexist
08-19-2014, 01:49 AM
1. I agree with our defense policy sure isn't the best.

2. You got to be a little bit carefull with saying such things but I kinda agree.

3. I agree with you partly. I actually find the blue leaders quite good in stimulating the economy. However I think they've lost their edge a little bit over time. I don't think the red leaders are that good either so if I where to choose it would be to choose between "Pest eller pina" as you would say in Swedish. It is an expression to describe that both sides are bad.

Yeah the defense policy is really crap, they must realise that if it would be a war the one that controls österskön pretty mutch controls scandinavia, not to mention how many natural resources that exists in scandinavia. When I was in the marines we had a demonstration of the former archipelago defense for an american general, he said that if they where to attack Sweden, that defense is what they would have to go after first, it was dangerous.

I agree somewhat about the blue, they have stimulated the economy but i think the price has been to big for the part of the population with a low income. But yeah blue, red, green, it would be the same ****, just different parts that stink.

side note edit: Jimmie Åkesson is a highly skilled debater. What hes doing right now is kinda smart actually, using the same "swedish, countryside, family and home" tactic as the old red used to do, it still works apparently.

Krystal
08-19-2014, 08:09 PM
No actually not I'm not a Sweden democrat but after following the debates closely the best proposal actually came from Jimme Åkesson. You shouldn't have made this thread you little leftwing extremist go back to Revfront where you belong.
not gonna lie Jimme Åkesson is a very good debater, but so was Hitler. Leftwing extremist just makes me facepalm, im sorry my man im born and raised stockholm, the center of sweden, the most populated place in sweden, i thiiiink i know a bit more than you when it comes to how people treat other people and how ****ed up the politics are, go back to whatever potato farm you came from you inbred ****

Deadlinex
08-19-2014, 11:03 PM
not gonna lie Jimme Åkesson is a very good debater, but so was Hitler. Leftwing extremist just makes me facepalm, im sorry my man im born and raised stockholm, the center of sweden, the most populated place in sweden, i thiiiink i know a bit more than you when it comes to how people treat other people and how ****ed up the politics are, go back to whatever potato farm you came from you inbred ****

Yes Jimmie a good debater and yes Hitler indeed was a good debater as well even though he's got a very weak connection to do with this subject. Where you come from and where you where raised has a very weak connection to politics and how the situation is in Sweden. Stockholm is the most populated place in Sweden seems like somebody did their homework for once. You don't seem to know anything about how people treat each other since you got no facts that proves that it really is this way. It is just based on your own opinion. Sweden is built on politics if you don't like it then maybe you should go and live somewhere else. This has gotten more like a question of what kind of Education you have and not where you live.

Krystal
08-23-2014, 03:34 AM
GFRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH VERY WEAK CONNECTION bro you dun goof you just admitted it thank you thank you thank you stop talking you're embarrassing yourself, you say sweden is built on politics, yet it's been a strong monarchy all its "life" but lets get real, sweden aint much of a democracy, you know i openly told a teacher he's racist and told my opinion about him, grats Krystal you now got a file record, for "hatred speech" dont be silly, sweden sucks just as much as a hooker. it's no coincidence that SD doesn't advertise just like Moderaterna or Miljöpartiet, there's a reason their poster at T-centralen got ****ed up, there's a reason they need the police by their side if they're having school visits, there's a reason why there's tons and tons of protestors screaming "No racists on our street", oh, you want a source there little buddy? kk the only SD's is ignorant teenagers, middle aged ****ers who's tired of life and apparently is unemployed because the immigrants take their job but for ****s sake lets face it, how bad are you at life if an immigrant comes in sweden, with 0 jobs 0 experience 0 contacts and gets a job instead of you? **** that, also, old people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ajTwtbcvlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_ZdCcKvBM 0:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-b7IOpnIYY he still denies it, gg my man gg wp

that enough for you, you ****ing isolated cave troll 4chan fapper?

Deadlinex
08-23-2014, 10:41 PM
GFRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH VERY WEAK CONNECTION bro you dun goof you just admitted it thank you thank you thank you stop talking you're embarrassing yourself, you say sweden is built on politics, yet it's been a strong monarchy all its "life" but lets get real, sweden aint much of a democracy, you know i openly told a teacher he's racist and told my opinion about him, grats Krystal you now got a file record, for "hatred speech" dont be silly, sweden sucks just as much as a hooker. it's no coincidence that SD doesn't advertise just like Moderaterna or Miljöpartiet, there's a reason their poster at T-centralen got ****ed up, there's a reason they need the police by their side if they're having school visits, there's a reason why there's tons and tons of protestors screaming "No racists on our street", oh, you want a source there little buddy? kk the only SD's is ignorant teenagers, middle aged ****ers who's tired of life and apparently is unemployed because the immigrants take their job but for ****s sake lets face it, how bad are you at life if an immigrant comes in sweden, with 0 jobs 0 experience 0 contacts and gets a job instead of you? **** that, also, old people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ajTwtbcvlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_ZdCcKvBM 0:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-b7IOpnIYY he still denies it, gg my man gg wp

that enough for you, you ****ing isolated cave troll 4chan fapper?

Sweden is a representative monarchy it is a big difference between a normal monarchy and a representative monarchy. That is like saying A but not saying B. Sweden is indeed built on politics. The computer you are sitting infront of right now is politics. The food you take from your freezer is politics. The soap you wash your hands with is politics. Everything is politics. Sweden isn't much of a democracy? Just don't bother to write anymore in this thread you simply can't get the facts right.

You openly told your teacher that he was a racist? You obviously got a very ****ed up definition of what a racist really is. Haha actually SD do advertise just like miljöpartiet and Moderaterna. Yes there is a reason their poster at T-centralen got ****ed up because all of you leftwing extremists destroyed it. Sure the ones protesting are leftwingers at least the most of them. The police are just there to stop any clashes that might occur because of the political differences.

The last things you are writting isn't even worth an answer because it is all your own opinion.

Krystal
08-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Sweden is a representative monarchy it is a big difference between a normal monarchy and a representative monarchy. That is like saying A but not saying B. Sweden is indeed built on politics. The computer you are sitting infront of right now is politics. The food you take from your freezer is politics. The soap you wash your hands with is politics. Everything is politics. Sweden isn't much of a democracy? Just don't bother to write anymore in this thread you simply can't get the facts right.

You openly told your teacher that he was a racist? You obviously got a very ****ed up definition of what a racist really is. Haha actually SD do advertise just like miljöpartiet and Moderaterna. Yes there is a reason their poster at T-centralen got ****ed up because all of you leftwing extremists destroyed it. Sure the ones protesting are leftwingers at least the most of them. The police are just there to stop any clashes that might occur because of the political differences.

The last things you are writting isn't even worth an answer because it is all your own opinion.

>The last things you are writting isn't even worth an answer because it is all your own opinion
>wrote me a novel
>tldr

cool cool cool i dont see the rightwing extremists destroy the leftwing's posts, wanna know why? what they do ain't racist, you got your little source all up in there you little **** yet you argue what the **** is wrong with you step down and start crying
k my computer is politics kk nice nice, import export ain't politics by the way, smfh

Political differences you say? how come no other political party has the same problem as SD? i didnt see a police at MP's place? you do know SD have a lot of women prejudices, right? bad ones too, maaany of their head leaders is/have been in a nazi political party, for example, that bald **** in the video that said he'd get rid of all of them and called the girl a whore and threatned an immigrant with an iron pipe, he, was head chairman/spoke man thingy for a nazi political party, now you go, bring me your sources, go all over flashback and give me them sources.

Krystal
08-23-2014, 11:56 PM
also, the reason why i got a file complaint was because i stood up for my best friend who happens to be black, he was openly discriminating him saying "idk if they to sh*t like that in whatever middle eastern country you're from, but its not working here so adapt." you know what he did? he talked to me, i talked to him, i didnt get no scolding at all, and i even laughed a lot more than him, he's our samhällsvetenskap teacher and happens to be voting for SD 3 years straight, in all the 3 elections too, fun ain't it ^-^

Deadlinex
08-24-2014, 12:48 AM
>The last things you are writting isn't even worth an answer because it is all your own opinion
>wrote me a novel
>tldr

cool cool cool i dont see the rightwing extremists destroy the leftwing's posts, wanna know why? what they do ain't racist, you got your little source all up in there you little **** yet you argue what the **** is wrong with you step down and start crying
k my computer is politics kk nice nice, import export ain't politics by the way, smfh

Political differences you say? how come no other political party has the same problem as SD? i didnt see a police at MP's place? you do know SD have a lot of women prejudices, right? bad ones too, maaany of their head leaders is/have been in a nazi political party, for example, that bald **** in the video that said he'd get rid of all of them and called the girl a whore and threatned an immigrant with an iron pipe, he, was head chairman/spoke man thingy for a nazi political party, now you go, bring me your sources, go all over flashback and give me them sources.

Sure both sides destroy each others posters it is pretty obvious you don't need no source to count that out. Besides you complaning about my sources? You almost couldn't get a single fact 100% right in this thread. Import and export got much to do with politics indeed it has a very strong connection to politics.

There are political parties that have the same problem as SD. They are just not so much spoken of in media. The reason you don't see police at MP's place is simply because SD have a tendency to attract the wrong kind of people to their place thanks to their party program and political agenda. Yes there are ofcourse people from Nazi political parties which have deprecated from their earlier political party. The thing with the Iron pipe was indeed bad thing and if i remember right he was drunk too but as we say **** happends. However the political leader paid his price for doing such a thing.

https://www.landguiden.se/Lander/Europa/Sverige/Politiskt-System

Just an example of one of my sources.

Krystal
08-24-2014, 03:50 AM
Övriga riksdagspartier närmast tävlade i att ta avstånd från partiet som ofta betecknas som rasistiskt eller odemokratiskt.
Övriga riksdagspartier närmast tävlade i att ta avstånd från partiet som ofta betecknas som rasistiskt eller odemokratiskt.
thx

Deadlinex
08-24-2014, 04:59 AM
thx

There is probably a point in these sentences however it is nothing that I personally can agree fully in. These sentences will have to stand for you.

spchamp
08-24-2014, 05:57 AM
*** is from sweden *** is the best sweden is best country

Deadlinex
08-25-2014, 12:40 AM

Is it so? That's good for him. However I have no greater interest in knowing where this *** is from. Who knows maybe he's really from Turkey living next to Mallbora.

Slim
08-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Denmark > Sweden

booo136
10-12-2014, 01:06 AM

*** is from Romania... lol

Candybar
01-06-2015, 09:29 PM
**** sweden and everything it stands for kek

Epaz
01-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Reading this hurt my Eyes.

Swody
01-06-2015, 10:46 PM
I think my visit to Stockholm went well, no rude people but no extremely nice people either. Sweden was very nice. This is coming from a Slovenian, living in the United States.