PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana: Illegal Drug or Helpful Medicine?

∟Killerkitten¬
06-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Yesterday while watching a documentary on marijuana got me thinking about the pro's and con's of the drug, and how it can be a helpful resource and how it can be a abused for recreational purposes

So whats your view on the topic, Let me know :cool:

Colander
06-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Marijuana Ileagel is just Bull****.

You can't OD on Marijuana,Does less damage to your Body than Alcohol and is not a Gateway drug.
the scary stuff is pills,Powder and injections.

∟Killerkitten¬
06-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Marijuana Ileagel is just Bull****.

You can't OD on Marijuana,Does less damage to your Body than Alcohol and is not a Gateway drug.
the scary stuff is pills,Powder and injections.
Well in my view I'm very much sitting on the fence, I think that the drug is very helpful in a medical sense and does help people with some very serious medical issues and can help tackle them, and then on the other side some people that don't know how to control the drug can become addicted and lead to some health issues later on in life. I think the drug can be used for recreational purposes but in moderation and by people that are old enough and responsible enough to handle it.

Zangetsu 斬月
06-04-2011, 04:12 AM
Meh, as pot smoker my opinion might be onn one side but......

From my point of view something that grows up in nature by itself, and doesnt pass by ANY chemical process, should NOT be criminalized like it is.

Even alchool and cigarettes gets more chemical processes....

At the same time it is definitely something that makes u less active on a long time scale basis.

I could be arguing for hours bout it though.

Ricana
06-04-2011, 04:13 AM
Hmm, might be helpful in a medical way, but not in the abusive way - some politicians wanted to declare them legal, but still ultimately failed with that, thank goodness.

∟Killerkitten¬
06-04-2011, 04:19 AM
Meh, as pot smoker my opinion might be onn one side but......

From my point of view something that grows up in nature by itself, and doesnt pass by ANY chemical process, should NOT be criminalized like it is.

Even alchool and cigarettes gets more chemical processes....

At the same time it is definitely something that makes u less active on a long time scale basis.

I could be arguing for hours bout it though.
Hmmm Zang has a point it is a natural plant and without chemical addition should be available to people with medical problems that need it.

Futuro
06-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Legalize it ! Better than the ****ing Alcohol, i mean, did you ever saw an agressive pot smoker ? Me not. But there are much alcoholics who are pissed off when they drink alcohol.

Cupcakes
06-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Smoking cigarettes & drinking alcohol is more dangerous for your health then marijuana. Legalize it! :3

∟Killerkitten¬
06-04-2011, 06:39 AM
It seems the majority of people here are like minded and don't disagree with each other on this certain topic witch is a good thing in some ways , but because this is a the debate section, there's not much point if anyone doesn't disagree, there gotta be someone that thinks different :\

Igraine
06-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Since I like smoking something, sometimes - I think that it should be allowed.

Also, Marijuana is a helpful medicine for Sclerosis patients, I had a grandmom who lied in her bed 24/7, because she had Sclerosis, and Marijuana or whatever you call it - can help on those pains that those Sclerosis patiens has.

Though, I can't imagine that it is gonna get allowed to smoke without having Sclerosis, that's just my opinion :3.

Lexxi
06-04-2011, 07:41 PM
RC+ = Shouldnt be allowed = Drug = I dont do drugs.

Shunsuke
06-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I dont do drugs.
Pure lie :3

dystroller
06-05-2011, 03:16 AM
Marijuana is a medicinal plant not understand why it is illegal when cigarettes cause more damages to the health
forgive my english :p

DarthKitten
06-05-2011, 03:20 AM
Marijuana is a medicinal plant not understand why it is illegal when cigarettes cause more damages to the health
forgive my english :p

Cigarettes and nicotine may cause more damage to yourself, but it doesn't impare your judgement in the same way.

There's a simple answer to the Main Question: It's both, you shouldn't use it unless with a prescription since it impares your judgement and affects your mindset greatly. That's why it's illegal.

Drivebye
06-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Marijuana does magical things! Some people just recieve better benefits than others :P

∟Killerkitten¬
06-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Cigarettes and nicotine may cause more damage to yourself, but it doesn't impare your judgement in the same way.

There's a simple answer to the Main Question: It's both, you shouldn't use it unless with a prescription since it impares your judgement and affects your mindset greatly. That's why it's illegal.
I agree strongly with Arson in the fact that some people cant handle the substance and use it irresponsibly therefore getting themselves into deeper medical issues in the future, I think that it should be legalized under the law that you have to have a medical prescription for it and can be trusted with its contents.

dystroller
06-05-2011, 03:43 AM
Marijuana is illegal because there are many stupid that give a bad use I know many who use marijuana the way they think is the same even I smoke and my way of thinking and acting is the same
Marijuana is an herb that does not kill like crack and cocaine

∟Killerkitten¬
06-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Marijuana is illegal because there are many stupid that give a bad use I know many who use marijuana the way they think is the same even I smoke and my way of thinking and acting is the same
Marijuana is an herb that does not kill like crack and cocaine

I don't Think it kills, i just think that on a long time basis the drug can make you very lazy and even some times cause memory loss, people's bodys react to things in different ways, this is why i think it should be a prescription drug.

Off Topic: My 100th Post, Yay Me!

dystroller
06-05-2011, 04:07 AM
I use marijuana every day and does not affect me at all
Rastafari is a religion that advocates because they know that marijuana is not a drug they carry a message of peace and love

Bob Marley smoking marijuana you think your health was bad?

DarthKitten
06-05-2011, 06:22 AM
I use marijuana every day

That explains a lot..

Lexxi
06-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Pure lie :3

Pure awesomeness you mean ? ;3

Vevesita
06-05-2011, 01:15 PM
there is already 1 drug in medicine wich is called : morphine .. i really can't understand why people use drugs to have fun ... (/point veve but it was in the past) oh i forgot .. 1 joint in ur mouth makes u look really cool .
anywayz i hope they won't legalize any kind of drug ... -.-

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

oh and who said drugs are more healthy than cigarettes and alcohol is a big liar ;)

Zangetsu 斬月
06-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Lol,

the point here is a completely natural thing gets CRIMINALIZED when it should be LEGALIZED.

I just wanna point out, since some like Arson says weed influences your thought, that this can be true when you are smart enough to actually USE the drug, not let it use you.

Just pointin again at alchool....such a thing is LEGAL at 16 (somewhere 21), alchool causes HUGE physical dependence, without even mentioning the side effect of over-dosing from it.

Then why use 2 weights, 2 measures for such a thing when its clear which is the most dangerous? Simple, marijuana has been DEMONIZED since the 60's.

Btw, a cup of coffee gives more dependence.
Marijuana is less likely to harm than tobacco.
It has been demonstrated through the years how marijuana users dies no sooner than nonusers, and later than nicotine users. :)

Remember,
Weed gives NO physical dependence.
Weed can't give you an overdose.

Futuro
06-05-2011, 02:53 PM
That explains a lot..

/agree.

Topic: I couldn't said it better as Zang said it.

∟Killerkitten¬
06-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Well going back to the point "tobacco Does more harm then marijuana". I see alot of my friends and people on documentrys using the the drug with tobacco, if not with a filtered pipe. If the drug is less harmful then tobacco why do users take the drug with it?

Zangetsu 斬月
06-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Basically, the only explanation i can give to that is,

Usually smokers starts with tobacco as first thing and pass to joints later.

Also if youre not used to it and smoke it pure, weed makes you cough, so adding a bit of tobacco makes the smoke that goes down to the lawns "lighter" somehow, since the lawns are used to the smoke produced by cigarettes.

This, in my opinion, shows you how addictive nicotine is.....

∟Killerkitten¬
06-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Basically, the only explanation i can give to that is,

Usually smokers starts with tobacco as first thing and pass to joints later.

Also if youre not used to it and smoke it pure, weed makes you cough, so adding a bit of tobacco makes the smoke that goes down to the lawns "lighter" somehow, since the lawns are used to the smoke produced by cigarettes.

This, in my opinion, shows you how addictive nicotine is.....
Hmmm... It is Kinda Stupid how tobacco kills more people then marijuana, and yet weed is the one criminalized in society. If anything tobacco should be the one illegal.... -.-"

Futuro
06-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Hmmm... It is Kinda Stupid how tobacco kills more people then marijuana, and yet weed is the one criminalized in society. If anything tobacco should be the one illegal.... -.-"

Nope. Tobacco should stay like it is now, Alcohol should be illegal.. Look how many PPL died from Alcohol. Alcohol makes you angry etc.

Shark
06-07-2011, 01:39 AM
All of that stuff, just costs to much money nowadays.

Rakaa
06-16-2011, 10:32 AM
none of these intoxicants should be made illegal.

alchohol is the same as weed or tobacco, it tells you "this is bad for you, it will poison you and maybe even kill you, drink at your own risk."

tobacco says "this is bad for you, it will poison you and maybe even kill you, smoke at your own risk."

weed says "this will do nothing bad to you, your body will have no ******* side affect from this, smoke at your own risk."

now i would like to point out why ALL illegal drugs should be legalized, this includes heroine, cocaine, ecstasy, whatever, i dont care.

tell me right now all of you, if i offered you heroine for free, would you accept my offer? if you answer yes, then good for you, enjoy the heroine in your own home and dont impede on other peoples liberties and enjoy all you want. if you would answer no, (as you should if you know the consequences of heroine... and you should...) then good for you, enjoy your heroine free life.

SUDDENLY THE WORLD DIDNT CHANGE AT ALL. Making hard drugs illegal, just like making guns illegal to have certain places, DOES NOTHING AT ALL TO ANYTHING, NO ONE WHO WOULD DO HEROINE OR COCAINE ISNT DOING IT BECAUSE "OH NO ITS ILLEGAL GUESS I WONT DO IT."

The kind of people who WOULD do these drugs, are not going to care about if the law says they cant do it. THE ONLY REASON that these drugs are illegal is because OUR GOVERNMENT THINKS YOU ARE ALL INCOMPETENT AND CANT PROTECT YOURSELVES. WHICH BY THE WAY, IS COMPLETELY AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT OUR RIGHTS ANYMORE AS AMERICAN CITIZENS? OH RIGHT, NOBODY!

Weed being illegal, that law is in itself, illegal. it is against our constitution for ANYTHING like weed or heroine, a PERSONAL LIFE DECISION THAT ONLY DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE INDIVIDUAL, to be illegal.

now some people may argue "doing drugs will make you do dangerous things and kill people."

WHO SMOKES A CIGARETTE, AND DECIDES ITS TIME TO GO MASS MURDER SOME PEOPLE? WHO HERE, WOULD DRINK A BEER, AND SUDDENLY GO CRAZY AND DECIDE KILLING PEOPLE IS A GOOD IDEA? NO ONE. A CRAZY PERSON THAT WOULD DO THAT, DOESNT NEED THE DRUGS TO MAKE HIM GO CRAZY AND KILL PEOPLE.

now some people may argue that a cigarette and a bear, are not the same as say heroine or cocaine, and i will agree with you, they are not the same, but why do people drink alchohol? to alter their state of mind, and what do people tend to do when drunk? get in fights. you know what people on heroine do, in a safe controlled enviorment? NOTHING, THEY SIT THERE BEING REALLY HIGH, ENJOYING THEMSELF. you know what people do on cocaine? GET WORK DONE, BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU ENERGETIC AND HAPPY. you know what people do on meth? PULL ALL NIGHTERS FOR THEIR JOB BECAUSE IT KEEPS YOU ENERGIZED AND MAKES YOU FEEL CONFIDENT.

people already responsibly use heavy intoxicants in regular life, certainly they are not the norm, but that is because most people who do drugs that are illegal have low self control, and ruin the rest of their lives for other reasons, the drugs just attribute to an already failing life. no responsible person, would do a drug, knowing everything about it, realizing it would harm their life. only people who would do the drug regardless of it was illegal, would still do heroine and use it in a destructive manner.

BUT OF COURSE NO ONE BELIEVES THAT HUMAN BEINGS ARE CAPABLE OF CONTROLLING THEIR OWN LIVES OR ANYTHING, THATS JUST TOO CRAZY AMERICA, YOU NEED BIG GOVERNMENT TO SHOVE LIES DOWN YOUR THROAT SO YOU CAN LIVE YOUR BLISSFULLY IGNORANT LIVES! NO NO NO AMERICA, DONT HAVE GUNS TO PROTECT YOURSELF, IF WE MAKE THEM ILLEGAL CRAZY PEOPLE WONT JUST GET THEM ANYWAY AND KILL YOU AND YOUR DEFENSELESS CHILDREN AND THEN THEMSELVES, WE PROMISE WE KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOU!

tl;dr people should have control of their own lives, government shouldn't tell you what you can and cant do with your body. (because its actually against the law for them to do that)

Americas government is garbage.

Emille
06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
BUT OF COURSE NO ONE BELIEVES THAT HUMAN BEINGS ARE CAPABLE OF CONTROLLING THEIR OWN LIVES OR ANYTHING, THATS JUST TOO CRAZY AMERICA, YOU NEED BIG GOVERNMENT TO SHOVE LIES DOWN YOUR THROAT SO YOU CAN LIVE YOUR BLISSFULLY IGNORANT LIVES! NO NO NO AMERICA, DONT HAVE GUNS TO PROTECT YOURSELF, IF WE MAKE THEM ILLEGAL CRAZY PEOPLE WONT JUST GET THEM ANYWAY AND KILL YOU AND YOUR DEFENSELESS CHILDREN AND THEN THEMSELVES, WE PROMISE WE KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOU!

tl;dr people should have control of their own lives, government shouldn't tell you what you can and cant do with your body. (because its actually against the law for them to do that)

You can be quiet now.

Obviously you are not factoring the stupidity of people. Insulting one's government does nothing.

Where I live, yes it is illegal, and should stay.

Igraine
06-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Well.

1. Weed should be alllowed, in every countries, also Denmark! So I don't have to hide the damn WEED I have in my Underwear when the cops stops me.
2. I smoke Cigarets, I drink, I smoke weed - Nothing have happend yet to me, but I have to agree with most of the people here,
That Alchohol is way more hurtfull that smoking a bong or a joint.
3. Here's some awsome music for ur uber fun time with WEED:3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv1nUwjS1jw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-weOXYqWmr8

The 2x First Songs = Just while you do it.
The 3nd, Listen to it when it feels like your so heavy that you can't even stand up or anything k.

enjoy.

Rakaa
06-18-2011, 04:57 AM
You can be quiet now.

Obviously you are not factoring the stupidity of people. Insulting one's government does nothing.

Where I live, yes it is illegal, and should stay.

You are a hypocrite. How can you tell me that YOU should be allowed to drive a car? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who crash the rule of the world and so now no one is allowed to drive. How can you tell me YOU should be allowed to use the internet? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who watch child **** the rule of the world and so now no one can use the internet. How can you tell me that YOU should be allowed to live? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who murder others and rape babies and start genocides, they should be what i judge the intelligence and morality of all human beings and therefore determine that no human being is worth letting live.

You are hypocrite and i hope you are proud that you don't have faith in your fellow man.

Emille
06-18-2011, 05:47 AM
You are a hypocrite. How can you tell me that YOU should be allowed to drive a car? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who crash the rule of the world and so now no one is allowed to drive. How can you tell me YOU should be allowed to use the internet? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who watch child **** the rule of the world and so now no one can use the internet. How can you tell me that YOU should be allowed to live? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who murder others and rape babies and start genocides, they should be what i judge the intelligence and morality of all human beings and therefore determine that no human being is worth letting live.

You are hypocrite and i hope you are proud that you don't have faith in your fellow man.

How am I a hypocrite ? .. Cause I simply stated my opinion?

Well you should learn more about one's background before you start pointing fingers at who's a hypocrite and who's not. Stupidity is a factor that's always overlooked. Should I be able to drive a car? .. I'm not sure, that's the judgement of my parents.. NOT MINE. I follow what I've been told, taught and lived by. Not everyone is raised the same. There are parents who do and do not tell their children what's right and what's wrong. At the end of the day, I can tell my parents proudly 'Thank you for raising my right' Cause not everyone has learned boundaries or limits of what they can handle. Almost every parent has tried drugs, either still smoke drink or whatever, or they've stopped. They can tell you how bad it is, or not to do it. The lasting effects is what you'll have to live with. Ya it might seem harmless in the few years someone's repeatedly smoked, drinked etc. That's not where the problem is. try 30 or 40 years later. Maybe even sooner, or later. Yet there are people who do to much to fast for their bodies to handle which can end up as an over dose. Don't sit there and call me a hypocrite when all my intentions are, is to protect my friends. I don't love them any less cause they do drugs. They can smoke, drink etc all they want.. I just want them to know their limits and not be in the obituary to add to list of the others who have lost their lives due to drug overdose. Don't sit there and point the finger at me saying im a hypocrite when 'faith' needs to earned.. NOT given just because you don't see the same way I do. Don't sit there and point fingers at me cause I live my life a different way than you do. I was raised differently from how you were. You can sit there and complain and whine that you want it to be legal and whatever. Majority of the people of America have a different view of an 'illegal' drug.

мσσѕєутєяяσя
06-18-2011, 06:11 AM
none of these intoxicants should be made illegal.

alchohol is the same as weed or tobacco, it tells you "this is bad for you, it will poison you and maybe even kill you, drink at your own risk."

tobacco says "this is bad for you, it will poison you and maybe even kill you, smoke at your own risk."

weed says "this will do nothing bad to you, your body will have no ******* side affect from this, smoke at your own risk."

now i would like to point out why ALL illegal drugs should be legalized, this includes heroine, cocaine, ecstasy, whatever, i dont care.

tell me right now all of you, if i offered you heroine for free, would you accept my offer? if you answer yes, then good for you, enjoy the heroine in your own home and dont impede on other peoples liberties and enjoy all you want. if you would answer no, (as you should if you know the consequences of heroine... and you should...) then good for you, enjoy your heroine free life.

SUDDENLY THE WORLD DIDNT CHANGE AT ALL. Making hard drugs illegal, just like making guns illegal to have certain places, DOES NOTHING AT ALL TO ANYTHING, NO ONE WHO WOULD DO HEROINE OR COCAINE ISNT DOING IT BECAUSE "OH NO ITS ILLEGAL GUESS I WONT DO IT."

The kind of people who WOULD do these drugs, are not going to care about if the law says they cant do it. THE ONLY REASON that these drugs are illegal is because OUR GOVERNMENT THINKS YOU ARE ALL INCOMPETENT AND CANT PROTECT YOURSELVES. WHICH BY THE WAY, IS COMPLETELY AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT OUR RIGHTS ANYMORE AS AMERICAN CITIZENS? OH RIGHT, NOBODY!

Weed being illegal, that law is in itself, illegal. it is against our constitution for ANYTHING like weed or heroine, a PERSONAL LIFE DECISION THAT ONLY DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE INDIVIDUAL, to be illegal.

now some people may argue "doing drugs will make you do dangerous things and kill people."

WHO SMOKES A CIGARETTE, AND DECIDES ITS TIME TO GO MASS MURDER SOME PEOPLE? WHO HERE, WOULD DRINK A BEER, AND SUDDENLY GO CRAZY AND DECIDE KILLING PEOPLE IS A GOOD IDEA? NO ONE. A CRAZY PERSON THAT WOULD DO THAT, DOESNT NEED THE DRUGS TO MAKE HIM GO CRAZY AND KILL PEOPLE.

now some people may argue that a cigarette and a bear, are not the same as say heroine or cocaine, and i will agree with you, they are not the same, but why do people drink alchohol? to alter their state of mind, and what do people tend to do when drunk? get in fights. you know what people on heroine do, in a safe controlled enviorment? NOTHING, THEY SIT THERE BEING REALLY HIGH, ENJOYING THEMSELF. you know what people do on cocaine? GET WORK DONE, BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU ENERGETIC AND HAPPY. you know what people do on meth? PULL ALL NIGHTERS FOR THEIR JOB BECAUSE IT KEEPS YOU ENERGIZED AND MAKES YOU FEEL CONFIDENT.

people already responsibly use heavy intoxicants in regular life, certainly they are not the norm, but that is because most people who do drugs that are illegal have low self control, and ruin the rest of their lives for other reasons, the drugs just attribute to an already failing life. no responsible person, would do a drug, knowing everything about it, realizing it would harm their life. only people who would do the drug regardless of it was illegal, would still do heroine and use it in a destructive manner.

Rakaa this once again goes to show your ignorance when it comes to real world matters. You blame a government because your sense of superiorty dictates that you must act like your shoe size. You call our government garbage yet in truth all governments are flawed and weak. You call people hypocritical yet you yourself are an even bigger hypocrite from how I remember you from when I met you on ******wow. You are quick to blame everyone and everything else around yet take no responsibility of your own. You judge life of the negative and for that you are a dark, sad and lonely person on the inside. If you want to assume the world is bad because of genocide or rape then you are indeed a child and should not be allowed near such biased news not everything you hear is fully truthful and from both sides of the front. Try picking up some real news read a newspaper, research online, and stop talking when your comments are crude and completely off base.

You say Emille has no faith in her fellow man yet your the one bashing the negatives about the world and their governs. How much of a hypocrite does that make you? Probably a lot worse. You believe the government only feeds up lies yet you are to stupid to realize they are in fact truths but only partial, this goes back to the research and read a damn newspaper.

My strong belief here is **** HAPPENS whether or not its bad for or not people will always do what they feel makes them happy and makes their day better. Who are you to judge a person on the way they live a life or how they are raised. Are you god? No. Are the center of the universe? Defiantly not. So grow up. Your intelligence is that low you need to feed on others to feel like your own diminutive life is better. Your exactly like the bullies back in grade school. Alone, unintelligent, crude, and jsut down right sad.

Get on my level sir your lack of insightful responses hurts my brain to even read. You are one sided and short sided at that. Always have always will. You believe your the superior species then when your challenged and lose you find every conceivable way to hurt or bring someone down of their standing point just so you can feel better about finally being put in your own place. I remember when you first started on this server first thing you did was buy all the donor gear you could hold and abused any form of bug you could find then when your ass was handed to you on a silver platter because someone did not like you or just was PvP'ing you raged like a ill-tempered child.

I'll say this once more and take me stage left exit, grow up and stop acting like your above everyone in this thread when you so clearly are not.

Zangetsu 斬月
06-18-2011, 06:22 AM
How can you tell me that YOU should be allowed to drive a car? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who crash the rule of the world and so now no one is allowed to drive. How can you tell me YOU should be allowed to use the internet? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who watch child **** the rule of the world and so now no one can use the internet. How can you tell me that YOU should be allowed to live? Obviously i should factor in the stupidity of people and make the people who murder others and rape babies and start genocides, they should be what i judge the intelligence and morality of all human beings and therefore determine that no human being is worth letting live.

I completely agree with Rakaa in this part,

but its a bit goin over the line callin Emille a hypocrite first cause shes not, and secondly just cause she THINKS that WHERE SHE LIVES it should stay as it is.

And guys stay on topic, we talking about Marijuana here. :D

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WEED OVERDOSE. :o

мσσѕєутєяяσя
06-18-2011, 06:26 AM
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WEED OVERDOSE. :o

That is a lie you can overdose on any sort of drug it is just harder then others. In this case it would be you over smoke and fill your lungs up with smoke and no air. Thus your body starts to die and you loose consciousness before you die, usually.

Zangetsu 斬月
06-18-2011, 06:31 AM
That would mean die from suffucating, not weed overdose.....

you can just stop breathing and suffucate even with no smoke in your lawns......

Lemme reformulate.

It is scientifically proven that you cant introduce in your body, a THC quantity high enough to kill yourself.

мσσѕєутєяяσя
06-18-2011, 06:35 AM
It doesnt matter if its suffocating because in order for you to suffocate you need to rid your body of the air but it doesn't matter you would have to literally smoke consistently to do it that way which when you LOGICALLY think about its considered overdosing.

And their is ways to overdose beyond just that research shows YOU CAN put enough cannabis into your body which can cause heart failure. Their have been reported incidences. You just have to know how to search and what is reliable and what is not

Zangetsu 斬月
06-18-2011, 06:41 AM
No.
Its a matter of fact, now if you wanna be blind and deft do it.
You dont need to "know how to search and what is reliable and what is not ."

We are talking about smoking Marijuana are we?

There has never been a documented human fatality from overdosing on tetrahydrocannabinol or cannabis in its natural form.

Ofc if u wanna talk about something UTOPIC like, extracting pure THC and inject directly in your body, then yeah i will agree with you about THC overdose.

Emille
06-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Hop off each others ..(word will be stared) .... like damn ..

Zang.. Follow what you said! ..

And guys stay on topic, we talking about Marijuana here. :D

more or less, its about LEGALIZATION ... Or stating a Helpful Medicine.. not how you can die from it..

You can die from ANYTHING...

Rakaa
06-18-2011, 11:00 AM
and this is why people dont talk about these things, because no one actually understands the other persons point of view, nor are they willing to try to understand.

i respect that you think weed should be illegal, its your life live it however you want, think whatever you want to think, im just showing you my point of view, im just trying to explain to you why i think it should be legal. i personaly dont give a damn if its legal, i dont purchase it, i dont intend to ever spend money on it, if my friends are smoking i will decline simply because its not something i want to do. i think it should be legal because its not the government of americas choice if we can do what we want to do to ourselves, thats why we have rights in the constitution.

Deathbully
06-18-2011, 12:13 PM
true zang . marijuana its jst a plant that grows so i shouldnt be illegal

∟Killerkitten¬
06-18-2011, 12:27 PM
true zang . marijuana its jst a plant that grows so i shouldnt be illegal

Yes its only a plant, but you know what they say, "too much of anything isn't good for you". The same apply's here, some people abuse its power and arn't responsible enough to hold its contents. This is why I think it should be a prescription drug and only medicated to those who are responsible enough to use it and have it, yes its a plant and is growing naturally and shouldn't be criminalized as it is in society, but plants are used for medical reasons too.

Futuro
06-18-2011, 04:01 PM
They should just legalize everything, you get this **** anyway.

Zara
06-26-2011, 07:49 AM
People will take it reguardless, legalize it and let people do what they want to do with their life.

As long as they don't harm others, and are willing to accept the concequences of the actions they make, whocares?

wipagoxia
08-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Nie wiesz Katalog stron (http://www.catalog.pl) który upominek zrobić figurze , która natrętnie pali kipy? Najpoprawniej zainwestuj w elektroniczne skręty. Będzie to tego typu sprytny upominek, kto odciąży zaś Tamci, a twoim lokatorom. E-skręty dostarczają wybitnie moc środki utrzymania gotowizny. Pomagają rzucić pykanie, bądź wcina przynajmniej opuszczać. Zaspokajają chęć nikotynowy. Epapierosy są niezłe w celu okrążenia i zobojętniałych palaczy. Epapierosy można bez kłopotu dymić w terytoriach globalnych. NATOMIAST aż do tego, eksploatacja owego wariantu blantów warunkuje na zaoszczędzenie wielce bez liku gotówki. Jedna klamoty rutynowych petów kosztuje paręnaście zł. I są acz palacze, którzy palą natomiast dwa ferajny na dzień. I co owo w ogóle jest elektronowy kip. Katalog stron (http://www.inforepublika.pl) Epapierosy to elektroniczne narzędzia, będące wybitną wybór gwoli pospolitych, dominujących niedopałków obejmujących nie wprost przeciwnie wroga nikotynę , jednakże wszelako oraz ogromnie mnóstwo rożnych bazy smolistych, w tym podwaliny karcynogennych. Palenie szlugów w wszelkiej chwili było nietęgie oraz wszelcy zasoby siły roboczej owo mądrość nieledwie everyman konował określi owo bez dwóch wyrażeń. Stąd wypada nawiązać mieć na myśli o swoim zdrowiu . Narzędzia są właściwie przyrządzone, aby zaspokajać życzenie nikotynowe palacza, natomiast acz nie powywracają na wdychanie niebezpiecznych podwaliny, jakie są zawarte w rodzajowych fajkach. Dizajnem przywodzą wierne papierosy, jednakże natomiast ukonstytuowane są spośród tworzywa przesadnego tudzież wykonywają na udziały nikotynowe. Promieniują słowo w słowo dym, tak kiedy Katalog stron (http://www.advis.net.pl) głównie papierosy, jednakże opar ów nie jest wredny w celu domowników, azali gościach siedzących mimo, w tym dzieci. Elektroniczne kipy nie są drogocenne. Choć na początku winnaś się zakapować nieco kapuchy na blant tudzież na udziały tudzież akcesoria aż do niego. Aczkolwiek acz w niezbyt długim okresie lokata w elektroniczne pety się zwraca zaś istnieje o parę z większym natężeniem popłatna niż zakupy każdego dnia śmiałej talii petów. Aproksymują się ferie i ego nie rodzicielki coraz żadnych zamysłów. W tym roku dysponowalibyśmy ochotę wyjechać kędyś spośród rodzicami bowiem odkąd wielu lat nie bytowaliśmy sumarycznie na feriach. Uradziłem skutkiem tego spośród nimi o tym omówić. Po pierwsze poszedłem porozmawiać z macią. Przedstawiłem jej mój impuls. Nadzwyczaj się uradowała oraz powiedziała, iż poniżej dosyć tego lipca przypadkiem zrobić sobie tygodniowy urlop. W celu uściślenia, moja mamusia sama wiedzie kancelaria rachunkowe. W tym momencie przyszła transport kolejowy na dyskusję z Miom ojczulkiem. Obawiałem się, iż z przed przypuszczalnie istnieć dogorywaj jako że wyprzedaje profile aluminiowe. Jego osoba dodatkowo miętosi swoją, ciasną fabrykę. Obok całokształt uradziłem jednakże uszczknąć. Było właściwie kiedy rozmyślałem. Tata paplał, że bardzo z zapałem poczyniłby se wczasy, jednakże choć w te ferie ma alternatywa nie być wyposażonym frazeologizmu. Byłem spośród owego powodu ogromnie będący w depresji zaś rozgoryczony. Obiecał choć, iż jeszcze o tym pogadamy w połowie lipca. Nie doceniałem jego roboty. Za pomocą te prywatne profile aluminiowe niemalże dosyć nie pył w celu mnie terminu jak byłem w każdym calu ciasnym dzieckiem. Bezprzykładny plus jego roboty Katalog stron (http://www.umex.net.pl) jest tego rodzaju, iż daje ona wysokie środki utrzymania gotowizny. Byłem zagniewany, iż za pomocą jego rywalizację znowuż nigdzie nie odjedziemy, natomiast najedzone ferie powtórnie będę musiał zegnać tylko w rodu. Zaplanowałem, iż potrzebuję odjechać, nawet jeśliby aktualnie musiałbym jeździć bez rodzicieli. Pod żadnym pozorem nie byłem na żadnym łagrze. Przystąpiłem zabiegać ofert w ogólnej sieci Sieć. W końcu odkryłem owo, co mnie intrygowało na paginie biura znajomości. Dwutygodniowe osiedle w hiszpańskiej Barcelonie. Porto również nie była za bardzo górna w związku z tym zdecydowałem spytać matkę o pełnię. Uzyskałem akceptacja. Przegłosowaliśmy czas, wyjazd na początku głównego tygodnia sierpnia. Specjalnie przesiałem tego rodzaju termin. Przewidywałem, że tata także znajdzie dla mnie jednakże tydzień, ażeby co do jednego całą familią gdzieś wyjechać. Nie ubóstwiałem jego roboty. Jak dla mnie, profile aluminiowe to niedobre postępowanie! Obok, iż weselą się w owej chwili w samej rzeczy liczną modą wśród konsumentów. O ile przemykasz Katalog stron (http://www.iniemamocnych.pl) działanie gospodarczą lub opcjonalne nieznane ruch intratne całkowicie bezpiecznie przekazujesz siebie sędzię, iż podczas gdy to powszednio się mawia „reklama jest dźwignią handlu”. Tymczasem patrząc na to dewiza nie koniecznie od razu wiemy o co owszem na prawdę w ogłaszaniu chodzi. Nieomal skrajne jest, iż winniśmy się się rozdmuchać acz zaglądając pod pokrzewkę winnom dowiedzieć się więcej o ciż krzepie reklamy. Podczas gdy jak wiadomo czwarta władza takie kiedy jedenasta muza to explicite niebywała mnogość przelewu tudzież miliardy nabywców. Azali aczkolwiek marketing w telewizji będzie dla mojej wojaczki poprawna azali w ów technikę zwrócimy powodzenie ? I gdyby recytujemy o Katalog stron (http://www.lush.sk) tryumfie zachęty owo co posiadamy na teorii. Naturalnie gdy upada określenie sukces promocji nie winnom odnosić się aż do pomiaru przeważonej walki bowiem np. Możemy zajść do 100 mln jegomościów wszelako co spośród tego jeżeli owa ansambl persony to renciści po 60 roku życia a my ogłaszamy rolki ? Nasza reklamowa cieknięcia zakrojona na kolosalną rangę tudzież spośród odrażającym fenomenem odbioru legnie w gruzach.

Dermevongor
08-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Podczas gdy tworzysz stronę internetową, zastanawiasz się jakie słowa niezbędne przesiać, ażeby polską stronę odwiedziło jak najwięcej persony, po wewnątrz tym grunt istnieje oraz owo na skutek jakim słowom, Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.susel.internet24h.bialystok.pl/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,16566) polska strona będzie się demaskować w wyszukiwarkach. W następstwie tego niezwykle grunt są powiedzenia kluczowe. Bez nich nasza strona ma wybór równie dobrze w ogólności nie egzystować. Jeśli np chcesz otworzyć obiekt handlowy spośród realizatorami spożywczymi, Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.koncentraty-paszowe.internet24h.bialowieza.pl/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,15259) to takim wyrażeniem przełomowym przypadkiem stanowić w tym momencie : obiekt handlowy sklep spożywczy. Z całą pewnością im więcej takich słów, tym na cacy prawidłowo w celu mojej strony internetowej. Wypowiedzenia niezbędne fundują nader ważką żegnaj okolica internetowej, tedy pod ręką ich preferowaniu trzeba szczegółowo się zastanowić. Muszą owo być sensowne wypowiedzenia, jakie przyzwolą funkcjonować polskiej paginie internetowej w czysty strategia. Wielu internautów, kiedy wypatruje jakiegoś wyrobu w chwili dzisiejszej w wyszukiwarkę wpisuje powiedzenia niezbędne, na skutek temu inicjuje się Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.ubezpieczenia.programujemy.com/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,9445) ich wiele paginy, jakie proponują owo czego reflektują a klasycznej sekundy. Bez słów oryginalnych, nie ma sensu wytwarzanie okolica internetowej, by zostały korzyści, są one korzystne, i w poręczajże nieprześcignione. Bez słów doniosłych produkowanie okolica istnieje nie możliwe. Pożądane byłoby o tym pamiętać i się aplikować. Obecnie zieleńce są gwoli wielu gośćmi w największym stopniu Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.u99.seebaa.pl/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,19421) niezbędne, istnieją skoro ich według nierozłączny element dobrego wyglądu naszego domu tudzież jego najbliższego sąsiedztwa. Chociaż aby kiedy w największym stopniu dopełniały potrzebowania zaś przewidywania jegomości, winieneś egzystować po największej części gdy najporządniej opracowane, ażeby zrealizować nasuwania i Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.katalog.peros.pl/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,39290) wyglądania każdego zainteresowanego ich ujęciem kolegi. Dlatego aktualnie projektowanie parków istnieje służbą, z jakiej wykorzystuje co chwila więcej zainteresowanych interesantów. Owego wariantu posługi oferuje w tej chwili raz po raz więcej instytucyj, ze względu z jakiego powodu osobnicy miętoszą aż do nich o kilka szerszy natomiast przewyższający Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.szkolenia.programujemy.com/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,9079) dopuszczenie. Ze względu na panującą na rynku konkurencję w tym obszarze tamtego wariantu usługi są w coraz z większym natężeniem zrozumiałych wartościach niż sporo lat temu, co raduje przede wszelkim używających z nich delikwentów. Dzień dzisiejszy pod ręką tym przewidywanie ogrodów, również lokalnymi dynamicznościami, nie winniśmy nam poczynić wewnątrz straszliwego problemu, gdyż raz za razem większa porcja różnorodnych półproduktów i farmaceutyków, które pomagają ten Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.gryzonie.internet24h.bieszczady.pl/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,19320) proces, jest gwoli jegomościów niesłychanie kasowe. Kiedy zarządzamy profesjonalnej fabryce realizacja modela wyeksploatowania przestrzeni dookoła naszego klanu w tym podobnie zaplanowanie parku, zwykle również owa sama firma zaprząta się jego spełnieniem. W celu osobników jest to zyskowne przede każdym aż do strony skarbowej, ponieważ cena utworzenia takiej generalnej posługi istnieje o kilka tańszy niż uprawianie ich samodzielnie. Skutkiem tego co chwila więcej ludzi używa spośród takich w tej chwili urodzeń, widząc w nich ogromnie mnogość różnorakich korzyści spośród tamtego płynących. Wyszperanie fabryki, jaka zajmuje się sprawianiem tamtego typu Ksiegi wieczyste (http://www.webmini.reklamujsie.waw.pl/e/Ksiegi-wieczyste-online,6585) posługi nie winnyście nam na dzień bieżący poczynić w ciągu monstrualnego placka, bowiem niezwykle w szerokim zakresie oświadczają się one pomiędzy innymi w Internecie, własnej prasie jednakowoż telewizorni.

Pralton/Gutwrench/Aliston
08-25-2011, 07:20 PM
I hate people that do that ^

utituitte
08-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Wyprzedaż Perfumy (http://dien28qnu.net/showthread.php?12473-Greetings-everyone&p=25217#post25217) blaszaków wielu globalnych marek natomiast to w osobliwych opłatach. Internetowy sklep komputerowy inicjuje spersonalizowane wrota dla wszystkich . Aż do 8 sierpnia zupełny wybór w szczególnie Perfumeria internetowa (http://macsteam.netboards.org/viewtopic.php?p=298#298) kultowych pańszczyznach. Kompy, laptopy, laptopy PC, tablety, zasilacze natomiast baterie do notebooków. Niniejsze w promocji laptopy posiadają 15-calowe wyświetlacze. Są wielce przyjemne i gospodarcze. Na baterii seryjnej komp ma możliwość wykonywać pracę aż do siedmiu godzin. Istnieje owo istotnie wielce . W korelacji spośród ilu szyfrów natomiast pytań komputera się użytkuje, trwanie Perfumy (http://ecarca.com/index.php?topic=2780.new#new) służby na akumulatorze jest obniżony. Wszelkie blaszaki, w korelacji od chwili gatunku tudzież korporacji, mają spartański dysk o pojemności do 500 gigabajtów. Pecety mają kamerę internetową , wcielony mikrofon , oraz niezależnie od tego kartę sieciową. Perfumeria internetowa (http://www.x100x.net/vb/showthread.php?105-Watching-poliitiliste-HQ-movie&p=1955#post1955) Laptopy sprawiają na planie operacyjnym Windows Premium. Manuał dostępnych sprzętów jest bardzo użyteczna, zaś wyświetlacz działa niezmiernie subtelnie natomiast czytelnie. Przez wzgląd Tobie pomocnym alternatywom, praca na tych laptopach jest wyjątkowo subtelna i pragmatyczna. Laptopy trzymają niezwykle wiele przeróżnych , rozwojowych udogodnień. Elektroniczna maszyna cyfrowa uruchamia się nader śpiesznie. Ładowanie paginy www istnieje i o kilka nadgonione. Komputery typu laptop są adaptowane Perfumeria internetowa (http://extendedhometechnologies.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=237) do osób , jakie najczęściej są w chodu, wożą się, a w wszelkim momencie musza być wyposażonym pecet w pobliżu siebie, żeby coś orzec , bądź zaopatrzyć się. Blaszaki te niesłychanie Perfumy (http://www.sne.co.th/forum/index.php/topic,3309.new.html#new) bez trudu jest podłączyć aż do sieci bezprzewodowych. Trzymają one wpasowane oprogramowanie , lecznicze w rozporządzaniu sieciami WiFi w okolicy. Zestawienia bezprzewodowe istnieje nadzwyczaj bez trudności zestawić . Na skutek najnowszym wyjściom jest dozwolone plus podłączyć aparat telefoniczny komórkowy posiadający Uniwersalną net do laptopa tudzież skorzystać spośród modemu telefonicznego. Wypłaty komputerów na wyprzedaży inicjują się od momentu dwóch tysięcy zł. Kancelaria owo w celu poniektórych istotnie w pewnym sensie pozostały dom – opędzają w ową stronę jednakowoż przynajmniej ósemka pór na dzień, natomiast owo na cacy Perfumeria (http://www.dostores.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=113172) masa, nawet w zestawieniu do terminu jaki spędzamy w domu. Niechybnie w pewnej mierze everyman zna gdy najistotniejszym istnieje, tak aby w położeniu konkurencji przypuszczać się poręcznie oraz pewnie. Wskazane jest plus zadbać o to, aby całe oprzyrządowanie co do jednego spośród sprzętem funkcjonowało pewnie zaś nie przysparzało pracownikom nieowocnych tupetów Perfumy (http://www.storm-chan.com/mers/index.php?topic=191263.new#new) a trudów. Skutkiem tego oraz, kiedy urządzenia biurowe w naszym sekretariacie inicjują wzbraniać się posłuszeństwa, winniście niezwłocznie pochwycić się ich sanacją, względnie także skrupulatną obocznością, natomiast im raczej się do owego zarekwirujemy, tym doskonale dobrze. Nie zdołamy tymczasem przyjąć se na sytuację, w jakiej nie będziemy w stanie wydrukować jakiejś solennej faktury względnie innego dokumentu… lub pokutujemy na pełny dzień bez wody pitnej, bowiem w krańcu stargał nam się rozdzielacz, kto odkąd tygodni domagał się nuże protekcji serwisanta. Perfumeria internetowa (http://atenololqok1.fezboards.com/index.php&act=ST&f=1&t=496) Należałoby pomnieć tedy, ażeby stale odpowiadać już wcześniej na każde przygnębiające objawy naszych urządzeń biurowych – obchodźmy pałaszuje jak polskich wiernych współpracowników, opędzają mimo to Perfumy (http://www.nisa.com.ua/forum/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1408) spośród nami tak wiele wieku i asystują w procedowaniu wielu czynności, jakich ciż nie dali iżbyś rady wykonać. W bieżących Perfumeria internetowa (http://www.akin12.com/index.php?topic=14975.new#new) frazeologizmach pilnuje się co chwila więcej figury samotnych. Po kiego chuja rzeczywiście się przebieg zdarzeń, co jest tamtego powodem. Wszelkiego dnia przeglądając demotywatory azaliż kwejka pojmuje się bolenia stów ludzi nad tym, iż nie zdołają odkryć pozostałej połówki, z pozostałej okolica na ulicach rozróżnia się wielce sporo par, które są tematem westchnień figury nieżonatych. Możliwe, że motywem istnieje owo, że wszyscy zasoby siły roboczej obecnie wyborowa większa część okresu zaganiają zanim laptopem. Bodajże to nawet nuże obok najmłodszych. Dawniej jak nie inni kadry mieli telepudło bądź kompa wypierdalało się na Perfumy (http://www.cheesedeals.com/?p=715#comment-96430) podwórzec, w obojętnie jaką pogodę a zabawiało się, oganiało okres ze dobrymi kumplów, rozmawiało się, drążyło nieznane panowie zaś żony. Chwilowo w dobie rozwijającej się elektroniki nieznani kadry rozmawiają ze sobą na gadu gadu, facebooku jednakowoż przez celę. Całokształt owo obudzi, że w malutko przeważającej liczbie sprawy wypierdala się spośród schronienia, oraz ważna większość frazeologizmu zagania się nim sprzętem. Perfumeria (http://www.islaminfouk.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=18151) Trzeba se dać do zrobienia badanie – kiedy matki odgadnąć swoją drugą połówkę? Riposta jak stargać babę Perfumy (http://soundmusic.tk/index.php?topic=167.new#new) istnieje linia prosta: winniście się opuścić aż do osób, tam istnieje najbardziej wykonalne, iż spotka się dopiero co swoją uczucie. W jasnej większości przypadków słucha się lektury o pierwszym spotkaniu: wjechała w mój samochód i określaliśmy Perfumeria internetowa (http://plantplanet.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=891) się ubezpieczeniami oraz przyzwałem ją na kawusię, nadwyrężył jej się rower, tudzież ja pomogłem jej go przywrócić do równowagi, w inwersyj zawezwała mnie na pizzę itp. Uwodzenie owo wielce ciężka biegłość natomiast wprawdzie nie wyszkolisz jej się siedząc poprzednio sprzętem, Perfumy (http://electronicfox.pytalhost.com/Portal/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7486&p=14231#p14231) powinno się uzyskać akuratne rutynę.

Drivebye
08-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Its illegal, legal, and medical. WOOT!

Pralton/Gutwrench/Aliston
08-25-2011, 11:49 PM
I agree with 90% of the thread, legalize it and people can smoke it if they so choose? Not doing harm to anyone else. And it gives people a better way to earn money, Marijuana farming! Much like a regular farm... but with Marijuana ^_^ I wouldn't smoke it though :) I'm much too innocent and nice for that...

∟Killerkitten¬
08-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Can Close it if you wish, Getting spamed alot.

Your Choice.

Laladin
09-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Closed Due to Spam