PDA

View Full Version : Japan

Marmelad
09-21-2015, 11:24 PM
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with high-rise-filled cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Tokyo, the crowded capital, is known for its neon skyscrapers and pop culture. In contrast, Kyoto offers Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, gardens and cherry blossoms. Sushi, the national dish, is served everywhere from casual pubs to gourmet restaurants.
Japan is known for its unique culture and heritage, which has been preserved by the Japanese people since ancient times. The age-old Japanese traditions and customs which give a unique character to the lifestyle of the Japanese people have to be experienced to be truly appreciated. Some of the unique aspects of Japanese life are mentioned here as an introduction to the traditions of Japan.
Japan is a stratovolcanic archipelago of 6,852 islands. The four largest are Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, and Shikoku, which make up about ninety-seven percent of Japan's land area. Japan's population of 126 million is the world's tenth largest. Approximately 9.1 million people live in Tokyo, the capital city of Japan, which is the second largest city proper in the OECD. The Greater Tokyo Area, which includes Tokyo and several surrounding prefectures, is the world's largest metropolitan area with over 35 million residents and the world's largest urban agglomeration economy.
Japan is a member of the UN, the G7, the G8, and the G20. Japan is a great power. The country has the world's third-largest economy by nominal GDP and the world's fourth-largest economy by purchasing power parity. It is also the world's fifth-largest exporter and fifth-largest importer. Although Japan has officially renounced its right to declare war, it maintains a modern military with the world's eighth largest military budget, used for self-defense and peacekeeping roles. Japan is a developed country with a high standard of living, and the country is ranked high in the Human Development Index. The Japanese population enjoys the highest life expectancy of any country in the world and the third lowest infant mortality rate. Japan ranked first in the Country Brand Index. Japan is the highest ranked Asian country in the Global Peace Index.
Also Japan is known by ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i didnt wrote this just copied from 1 website i hope you enjoyed reading it

Atonement
09-21-2015, 11:37 PM
did i already say that i love you fico no homo????1!?

Sapato
09-22-2015, 12:20 AM
Facts about Serbia
1. Surnames
Most Serbian last names end with the letters “ić”.

2. Raspberry
The country has been topping the global raspberry export list for several years now. Even in 2012, almost 95% of the world’s raspberries came from Serbia.

3. Roman emperors
During the 3rd and 4th century 18 Roman emperors were born on the territory of modern day Serbia. That’s a fifth of all the rulers of the Roman empire.

4. Vampire
The only Serbian world that is accepted and used across the world is “vampire”.

5. Clocks
The Serbian clock-making industry is even older than the world-famous Swiss one. The Serbs had their own clock 600 years before the Swiss did.

6. Church
The Old Downtown Church that stands in the downtown section of Cacak is home to a religious building that has been turned into a mosque a record ten times.

7. Video transmission
The very first video transmission between North America and Europe that took place in 1963 featured the White Angel from the Serbian fresco at Monastery Milesevo.

8. Europe
Excluding the great powers, Serbia and Belgium were the only countries that went onto forming the European Union.

9. Gorge
Europe’s largest gorge, the Djerdap Gorge is situated inn Serbia. The mighty Danube river flows through it.

Shunsuke
09-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Cleaned, any further insults will lead into account closure.

Atonement
09-22-2015, 10:56 PM
bump for god culture

Gyezh
09-22-2015, 11:16 PM
Maybe anti-toxic-gas mask..

Atonement
09-23-2015, 12:56 AM
Maybe anti-toxic-gas mask..
mayb stop usage od coloured text go back to art club

Canea
10-24-2015, 02:52 PM
M4arm talks about japan :O hows the weather in serbia fico :D

InfamousMOB
04-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Such a clean and respectfull country, but meh I don't see myself living in a such country, Japan people are weirdos.