PDA

View Full Version : Raging Grips of Doom

Pepsi
02-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Okay since the new Raging grips are a total fail for casters I would like to ask for some stat increase. The gloves are totaly hardcore for melees but for casters they are not worth getting them. 1 st the sp the spellpower on the item is just 240 the caster gloves have 277 now you could say but you can wear 2 1 handed weps which brings us to point 2 The 2 best 1 handed weps dont even reach the staff so the gloves are not even worth getting them for a caster all you get is some stammina and some res but you loose haste crit spirit so everything that is important for casters. So pls give it some dmg increase for casters and also give us some increase on 1 handed weps for casters

rickyj
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
They're okay.
IMO

Fancypants
02-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Tbh, 1h spell power weapons should have the same amount of spell power as one two-handed weapon. Only thing that should be different is stamina intellect crit etc.

But with these new gloves it kinda ruins the purpose, since it would only be OP and unfair to donors.

Wranarius
02-07-2011, 09:50 AM
I havent been able to log on ingame for a while.. Can someone post the stats of these new gloves? Thanks in advance ^_^

Inertia
02-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Well it would make sense to give them more stats than the warground gear if it does the same for melee

BoSbEfOk
02-23-2011, 08:43 AM
They need some spirit aswel thats one more thing they dont have for casters wich give some sp for casters like me (Druid)