PDA

View Full Version : Canada!!!!!

Risha
06-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Hello everyone it's your loveable Risha here to talk to you idiots about Canada :) Well first of all to not scare off us magical canadians you must act like us so of course you must say Ey at the end of every sentence and I mean every flippin sentence second you have to use maple syrup on your waffles,pancakes or anything like that third you gotta be nice unlike the americans they always so salty than last but not least get your shovel and winter clothes cause the snow wont stop until like May here.. There you have it your a pure canadian that says ey. Ey.,,

What we wear:(start of the year-November) We go to our local wallyworld and buy us a good ol sweater, 2 some jeans to wear and sneakers that americans wish they could afford :)
(December-May) Go out buy some nice big boots, long underwear, big jacket that will last you 3 years and some snow pants because damm dude you will freeze your ass off over here...
(March-August) You get your tank tops/muscle shirts out as well your shorts and sandals, since canada doesnt know what it wants its weather to be always prepare yourself for the worst... After it is once again september you once again repeat the cycle.

What do we have better than those salty ass aamericans? 1. Stronger beer 2. Stronger men 3. Tim Hortons 4. Free Healthcare... I mean come on guys we are 10x better and you know it...

This is something to be taken fairly serious due to it is all true :) If there are spelling mistakes dont be a friggin natzi thats right im talking to you ya keyboard hero, well that is all I have to say about canada, if someone else had done Canada(Probably havent...) before me please put it in the comments i hadnt seen it and i wish to if possible! Ey...

Marmelad
06-01-2016, 07:56 AM
I'm a strong man ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) ey ey

Risha
06-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Sorry Marm but you will always be a weak man even if you were canadian

Dench
06-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Sorry Marm but you will always be a weak man even if you were canadian

Haha this has made my day

Mostblunted
06-02-2016, 02:09 AM
ok first of all its "eh" not "ey"

second of all you cant even use proper english

what kind of a canadian are you?

Risha
06-02-2016, 05:38 AM
ok first of all its "eh" not "ey"

second of all you cant even use proper english

what kind of a canadian are you?

A very bad one.

InfamousMOB
04-16-2017, 06:27 PM
They call Canadian people snow Frenchs, so can't be a bad country at all I guess. French empire teached Canadian people very well to be respectfull and gentle like French people are!

Edenprojectx
04-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Gross country

Edenprojectx
04-18-2017, 05:38 PM
Novira silverwood you're wanted in Iran you can't escape

InfamousMOB
04-26-2017, 11:33 PM
Novira Silverwood is the hottest girl in the world who is the lucker who's fuc*ki**g her throat !

Papa
07-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Ah good old Canada, love the cold there. I personally like Canada for its people, environment and the rules and laws made by the government. Its a very peaceful and beautiful country. Love it. Also the money is so soft and made of good material. Keep up the quality Canada .

Mostblunted
07-13-2017, 12:11 AM
Ah good old Canada, love the cold there. I personally like Canada for its people, environment and the rules and laws made by the government. Its a very peaceful and beautiful country. Love it. Also the money is so soft and made of good material. Keep up the quality Canada .

why necro old threads which no one replied to for months?

gm app: denied

Papa
07-13-2017, 04:58 PM
why necro old threads which no one replied to for months?

gm app: denied

There is no rule saying i cant , and i remember saying such things "Gm app:denied" is agaisnt rule, its considered as trolling. The reason i did reply is become im half canadian and i wanted to reply. Thats all.

Sorrow
07-13-2017, 05:11 PM
There is no rule saying i cant

"Revive Old Topics. Threads should only be “revived” if: There are no other topics pertaining to the thread that are newer and the thread is still legitimate. This is up to the Moderator's discretion."

Reviving a dead thread is necroing. It's in the forums rules ;) you should check them out since you disobeyed a second rule too.

Doc
08-11-2017, 06:15 AM
how is everyone doing tonight?

jikorax
08-11-2017, 06:20 AM
how is everyone doing tonight?
Great thx for asking
O.T Off Topic Threads doesn't count as 'Post', but i'll Support your GM app cause I like people like you :)