PDA

View Full Version : weapon proc

jikoraxxx123
10-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Name: Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps
Class: Paladin,Dk,Warrior
What it should be doing: melee attacks have chance to cause you to summon tentacle of the old ones to fight by your side for 12 sec
What it's currently doing it does the thinking ^^ but it DOESN'T WORK in arena which takes huge advantage for those 3 melee classes for higher dmg

rmpreborn
10-10-2016, 09:20 PM
I played on old Moltenwow when they had enabled and not nerfed gurth proc, dmg was ticking for 11k on my 4,5k resi lock and war/dk/ret could summon MULTIPLE procs at the same time and that was like that for over year ;] good old times, u entered arena and u had to save teleport for gurth proc not even ret wings/dk burst ;D

11k definitely isnt right lol

jikoraxxx123
10-10-2016, 09:24 PM
mhm I don't remember such a think I had gruth I was hiting hard which is normal for ret pally and rly tentical was hitting 4k but never summoned multiple maybe you got mistaken with warrior while bladestorming 3 targets? and also lock with 4.5k lol it should hit more xD

Xevari
10-10-2016, 09:33 PM
netherion pve server, rets played with divine storm just to proc more tentacles and dmg was very high, they nerfed it after time

ezbads
10-10-2016, 09:36 PM
merkx is one of the best warriors he got r1 s9 and s10 how can u say that he got carried to r1 in s11 because of heroic gurthalak

Gyezh
10-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Calm down, we're not on "Who's the best player" or w/e thread, we're trying to fix / find a bug, just look @ Old retail video & screens as I said before...

Atonz
10-11-2016, 03:11 AM
Are we suppose to fix/nerf spells based on if it carries people in arena or if its not working correctly?

Naïlo
10-11-2016, 04:49 AM
Don't you dare fix PvE items to be properly powerful while the damage scaling is as garbage as it currently is.

Prioritize fixing what's actually broken. THEN worry about the custom procs (or lack thereof) on WoWMortal.

jikoraxxx123
10-11-2016, 07:44 PM
you can't pvp without few pves and those pves most of the teims are weapons trinkets.
if we can't use the strongest 2h weapon then what 0 dmg. ofc classes are pretty op in wm but still we need gruth to work
is it fair all other 416 weapons to give proc exept gruthalak? (NO)
legendary staff, Maw and Legendary dagger are pretty op why should they work in arena? fire mage with staff can hit 20k from proc,Rets can do 15k maw+50k wog and rogues can annihilate you if they get the proc for 5x combo points and be envenom speced... and others which I don't have time to say right now