PDA

View Full Version : Papa's GM Application

Sagariss
12-17-2017, 04:59 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

-Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

-I play all of my alts but i'm known as Papa/Warart

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

-Registered on: 4 December 2016
-Contributions; helping new comers (by giving boxes so they can buy offsets and showing around & explaining what they need to know about WoWMortal), making sure players follow rules by warning them when they don't follow rules, inviting friends from other games/private servers to WoWMortal , etc

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

-GMT +3

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

-Since its winter break for me , 6 hours minimum / in total.
-At school times, it depends but usually 3 hours a day.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

-Yes I played retail from launch of MoP until launch of WoD then came back in Legion to give a try to the new content, currently I don't play retail as I find private servers (especially WoWMortal) more fun & entertaining.
-However I have been playing WoW since 2011 (but on private servers)

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

-Yes , for Advertising , permanently.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

Yes : http://forums.wowmortal.com/approved/24956-warartts-gm-application.html
http://forums.wowmortal.com/approved/25320-papas-warartts-application.html

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

-Yes I have quite a lot of GameMaster experience
-I'm good with Trinity Core commands , because wherever I became GameMaster it was with Trinity Core system , so im used to the commands.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

-I'm a generally kind and understanding person but theres more I can offer from that, I can deal with simple work since I will be low ranking GameMaster at start so that my superiors such as the administrator or GameMasters with special duties such as Event masters can deal with their own tasks when im handling the simple ones. Such as ticket answering , tracking down hackers and banning them , or maintaining peace within the community.
-I could also host events while our event master or other Gamemasters aren't available
-Also i'm an open minded and creative person when it comes to making content. I can make my own events , after discussing with staff , to create change and make fellow players happy!
-I take my work/tasks seriously and act professional in every circumstance, never letting feelings interfere with my decision making.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

-I'm James, I live in turkey and am 19 years old.
-As I said earlier im open minded and creative , kind and understanding. I'm generally not rude/toxic however there are times where I did get furious and was rude, but I guess that's normal.
-I'm mostly a PvP guy , even though I may not be very skilled I still get a lot of fun from PvP despite dying and losing from time to time. But losing never puts me off nor discourages me , the opposite, it teaches me a lesson. Whenever I die during a battle I look and try to find out what I have done wrong that caused my defeat. Sure there are times I get mad for constantly losing but I always try to get a lesson from it.
-Recently I have raided a lot , especially in WoWMortal , the Christmas boss is amazing and so fun with that time mechanic. So I can be counted as both PvP'er and PvE'er.
-One more thing , I value my friends the most, for me friends are the most important. Where ever I go to , I make new friends and always try to keep them.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

-Yes , even though I was banned and fired for indirectly advertising , I have learned my mistake and felt bad. Ever since I had free time I have been trying to make up for my mistake. I don't find what I do everyday enough to make up for my mistake. I see the GameMaster position only way of truly making up for it, since this is best possible way one can serve the community.
-I also learned a lot from my GameMaster experience in WoWMortal staff , and this is the only way I can repay by debt towards the WoWMortal Staff & Community.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

-I would kindly state to this player that its against the rules of WoWMortal for a GameMaster to give items out like that for no good/valid reason. Since it counts as advantage over other players unfairly.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

-I would warn the player to put an end to this immature and unnecessary behavior , if player does stop , I will temporarily suspend him (1-2 hours)

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

-I would first get the players information and save it in notes (by doing .pinfo) then I will whisper the player requesting him to be ready to be teleported and frozen out of the battleground/arena or where ever he is (just incase he has a party with him , so that I wouldn't ruin the innocent players experience because of this hackers immature act). Then I would inform my superiors via discord/skype/forums and keep an eye on this player until they arrive.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

-I kindly tell them that this isn't possible. After saying that I would tell them the way to get the reward they want through questing/raiding/arenas etc or if its a reward only awarded in events , I will kindly request them to wait for the time that event will be hosted.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

-First I would note the name of the staff members then I would deal with the tickets. After answering all tickets I would go and kindly ask the staff members their reason for acting like this and advise them not to do this again in future as its not how a staff member should be acting.

James
12-17-2017, 05:37 AM
You were pathetic in your role as gm previously,

No support

Heather
12-17-2017, 11:24 AM
No support, you are already GM on another server and I don't see why would you want to be a GM here as well. Well, I see why but I'll keep it for myself.

Dominic
12-17-2017, 03:47 PM
Never seen you online on forums or ingame. Also, you should better finish with ur school before you apply for GM.
No support.

Mostblunted
12-17-2017, 07:44 PM
no support

Lishyra
12-27-2017, 03:20 PM
no support, reasons stated by Heather

Nichole
12-27-2017, 10:28 PM
I’ve never seen you online. I can’t really say I support.

jikorax
12-27-2017, 11:31 PM
Support
Reason: would be good to have 1 GM just to be active

Chimp
12-28-2017, 11:11 AM
No support from me.

Zlac
12-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Covering previously actions as a GM does not include in my vote, and to be fairly honestly I do have to state that I have never seen you in-game nor have I ever heard about you.
All help that can contribute to the server and to make it a better place to be is welcomed in my opinion, and we do need staff that are active and has previous experience with the trinity core commands etc. However I want to wish you a good luck with your application but for now, I will go by!Neutral!

Nichole
12-29-2017, 04:54 AM
Covering previously actions as a GM does not include in my vote, and to be fairly honestly I do have to state that I have never seen you in-game nor have I ever heard about you.
All help that can contribute to the server and to make it a better place to be is welcomed in my opinion, and we do need staff that are active and has previous experience with the trinity core commands etc. However I want to wish you a good luck with your application but for now, I will go by!Neutral!
I am beguiled by your eloquence.

Canea
12-30-2017, 03:30 PM
Well since u are already VIP there shouldn't be a problem if u donate some more dinero into Msoul's piggy bank u will get accepted for sure.

Support of course well written app no lying at all.Good luck

Administrator
01-04-2018, 01:47 PM
I only need Event Masters for the moment. You may post and let me know if you are interested. If not I will move this to Denied.

Cascaval
01-07-2018, 03:38 AM
Support!

​Good luck! :D

SuperZombie
01-16-2018, 10:28 PM
My support!