PDA

View Full Version : Rude.....

slovokia1
10-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Hello I have a suggestion.. I think you should watch what some of your more experienced players say on GM application replies... like EMILLE

Selenee
10-09-2011, 11:01 PM
she's not rude at all....um let's say.....she's more serious about things going on here than other people. no need for you to make such a post...this has no meaning.

slovokia1
10-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I feel offended though and you all cared about the players you would take in consideration.... just saying

Selenee
10-09-2011, 11:44 PM
I don't take any of players here on consideration..I don't give a damn what emiile does or what she thinks.But I don't cry about it neither...I say she never been rude cause she never was " In my opinion" ....I have all the players who I see on my ignore list , now you come here and say I'm judging on reputation ?

Emille
10-10-2011, 12:23 AM
HEY LOOK! HATER'S MAKE ME FAMOUS!

\_/ .. My care cup..It's empty! Boo hoo. QQ more.

ppl like this is why I troll half the time. Get a spine or go somewhere else. If you can't handle criticism, which you put on yourself, well then.. you have no idea what reality is and how hard the real world is if you hide behind a computer screen all day long.

I honestly don't see why you have to make TWO useless threads. http://forums.wowmortal.com/offtopic/2855-gozzas-feedback-my-application.html

Not my fault you put it on yourself when you can't even read the simple rules of what we have here. Im surprised..you said you play the cata server, but there are WAY worse trollers than than here.. and you're complaining about me? Please, don't start. I don't even know why you make the font so big, it's pointless. Sad that you have to make things this big to get attention.

∟Killerkitten¬
10-10-2011, 01:04 AM
The Care Cup thing.

Thats priceless lol.

Skyylorne
10-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Dude if you can't take criticism, jus don't set yourself up for it.
People critiqued your GM app and trolled because they really didn't like how you spammed then applied, whilst ignoring the rules.
As for your specific referance to Emille, same thing I just said, she like all others did not like how you spammed then applied.

-Mallbora
10-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Hello I have a suggestion.. I think you should watch what some of your more experienced players say on GM application replies... like EMILLE

Nice Joke Slovokia,

Don't Make Useless Thread.

-Closed