PDA

View Full Version : Woah.. Never thought this should come out of my keyboard pushing.

Igraine
02-06-2012, 04:15 AM
Oh well.

I've just logged on here to check what the hell is going on here.

I've just seen Selenee retired, Mindx Fired/Demoted?. Alright.

Selenee: You did an awsome job. No worries.

And to all you people out there, started hating so much. Try be an human being. Really. All your raging against one person, That's just not normal. Sorry. I just seen 50% Of my friends still playing here, RAGE on one person, wich I've never seen before. Really, This goes out to those who I actually still Care for, Don't act like a scrub really. Bring back some of your own damn spirit wich you had once. Gosh..

/Puke over you all. Really.

Enb/Progon
02-06-2012, 11:37 AM
aw finally i see one of your stories again. :D but well i agree, everyone makes mistakes, not everyone is the same so accept it people not everything will go as you wish in this world, accept it and live on.

Selenee
02-06-2012, 06:12 PM
No worry m8 :P , it doesn't bother me anymore and I'm happy , cause I'm getting alot of success lately in real life :P in job and etc , anyway I think I lost your msn address and etc , gonna try to add you again :)

DarthKitten
02-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Take a closer look at the server, Igraine. It's a dying server, no question about it. While SOME of the thing Selenee did was good, he still thought of every other thing as a big ****ing merit, like it was something extraordinary, and those were things any GM SHOULD do.

I'm not gonna turn this into another flame-thread. I just needed to say that, since it clearly didn't get through to you in the last thread.

Selenee
02-06-2012, 07:48 PM
well i agree , I take server serious and I take people in it more serious , tnx alot arson for being straight and honest , I can see many people are happy that I'm not a gm that so I don't mind anymore , Btw Igraine I added you on skype :P since msn and yahoo sometimes block each other and etc :)

Sigfreid
02-07-2012, 12:10 AM
I see where ur comming from but you not being ingame most of the time you saw /read only haft of the entire story

Igraine
02-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Take a closer look at the server, Igraine. It's a dying server, no question about it. While SOME of the thing Selenee did was good, he still thought of every other thing as a big ****ing merit, like it was something extraordinary, and those were things any GM SHOULD do.

I'm not gonna turn this into another flame-thread. I just needed to say that, since it clearly didn't get through to you in the last thread.

I have no doubt's about it's a dying server, I knew ever since Cataclysm released here. Anyways, I think Selenee was doing an awsome job. And yeah, perhabs he thinks like that because he has none else who listening to him, (/Point Msoul / Docx?). And yeah. I would rage as Selenee did if I didn't get any good Thumb ups for what work I did. I honerstly think that Selenee lasted long enough, with people flaming on him, They should have flamed the Admins, Enuff said.

And yeh, Let's keep it non-flaming thread. But I still do not like the behaveoiur of what my old friends used at his Resign&Goodbye topic. That's Mainly why I created this topic.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

I see where ur comming from but you not being ingame most of the time you saw /read only haft of the entire story

Sigfreid. I don't even wanna mention you, stupid spanish ****. Really. Your the worst **** ever happend to this server anyways.

- Also, I did actually check in time to time on Korize. So don't hate. Oh well, I hate you so. Screw you :).

- Igraine

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

well i agree , I take server serious and I take people in it more serious , tnx alot arson for being straight and honest , I can see many people are happy that I'm not a gm that so I don't mind anymore , Btw Igraine I added you on skype :P since msn and yahoo sometimes block each other and etc :)

Well. Honerstly I took the Game way to serious aswell, Atleast (WoWMortal). I've never seen so many people say so Harsh stuff to me about I am taking it serious aswell. So shouldn't really be a nescesarry thing to do.

& Yeah, I saw you added me, And you're Accepted!.

- Love Igraine.

Sigfreid
02-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Well, Mr.Know it all if ur gonna say somthing about me be sure to get it right,
1st off LMFAO im american no hispanic in my blood try again asshole
2nd of all ur right TIME to Time you barley saw haft the **** that happend on both Cata and Wotlk
3rd I dont know you, you can hate me all you want i honestly Dont give a f*** K bye
as far as this goes you can kiss my ass

-Sig

Emille
02-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Seeing how you had the audacity to make a thread shows how ignorant you are.

If you're going to point "fingers" at someone, first off, get YOUR **** straight. You said .. "Let's keep it a non-flaming thread" yet you just blew that one out of the water. Nice Job.

Enough.

[Closed]