PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Server Stats

Ricana
02-24-2011, 09:15 PM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5954/statsrii.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/statsrii.jpg/)

My my, I just noticed some funny fact.

The server with the lowest population has an uptime from over a week, while the other ones rarely get a uptime of 24 hours.

And the population stats are nice to see too, Warground is dominated by Horde's at 18:00 (+1 timezone - Berlin), while it's mostly vise versa on nights here. But sad, that we only have around 100-150 player all the time - before the split, it were way more players - and then a while ago, evne more. The tendency is on the downfall since months.

I just wonder - what's the point of the Afterlife server there, since the population there reminds me slightly of the old Icecrown Realm back in MMOPro times which got closed.

And it's sad, that Graveyard has such a low population, the "start" of Graveyard - the new Colluseum - was just awesome and it has potential.

But anyway, those are interesting stats. We should get some decent developers here to build up the servers to make them more enjoyable for everyone so the population increases again :)

Futuro
02-24-2011, 09:29 PM
Lol'd at the Afterlife Server.

Ricana
02-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Lol'd at the Afterlife Server.

Yeah, no kiddin', that looks definately like some wasted capacity. But the uptime is awesome :p

Siimplé
02-24-2011, 10:08 PM
It was another post about that fail realm being online so much instead of our realm,but nvm it lol as i said in many posts,noone will take any actions since they really don't care much about us(players)...So just keep playing on our Warground/Graveyard with those huge uptimes and stabilities ♥_♥

Eieroze
02-24-2011, 11:06 PM
i remember when there were huge amounts of players on during peak hours, i also remember how fun it was then >_>

Siimplé
02-24-2011, 11:31 PM
i remember when there were huge amounts of players on during peak hours, i also remember how fun it was then >_>

Same for me...T_T

Lissi
02-25-2011, 12:34 AM
I wanna build a gigantic hamster that eats cities o.o but hey, that's just me :D ^.^

Ricana
02-25-2011, 02:44 AM
I wanna build a gigantic hamster that eats cities o.o but hey, that's just me :D ^.^

You asked for it - might be not the same, but close:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/non-human/guinea-saurus-rex.jpg

'nuff said - back to topic.

rampage
02-25-2011, 06:41 AM
i said it back on mmmopro
ill say it again
other realms useless
and back when mmopro was glorious with 700ppl online the server LAGd as much as a monkey in space witouth bananas
but we had 2 realms one with 700 ppl lagging and other with 10 ppl max runing perfectly

Lissi
02-25-2011, 09:47 AM
You asked for it - might be not the same, but close:

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/non-human/guinea-saurus-rex.jpg

'nuff said - back to topic.

I WANT THAT!!!!!!<333333333333333333
But it's not a hamster o: It's Godzilla remade :3

Lissi
02-25-2011, 09:49 AM
I'd say remove the Afterlife realm when it's got such a small population. It's like mentioned by others, not worth it.
If you want to later put it up then make sure you get a bigger amount of players willing and wanting to play there.

Off topic: Sorry about double posting, but the Godzilla pic and my comment needed to have it's own reply.. It.. was... too... awesome :3

Ricana
02-25-2011, 02:17 PM
I WANT THAT!!!!!!<333333333333333333
But it's not a hamster o: It's Godzilla remade :3

It's actually from South Park's Pandemic episodes - there are even more, Guinea bees, Guinea rats, or even Guinea pirates :p

Back to topic - Afterlife looks really like a fail which was just there after the split. And with only one (if there's one) Developer, dark times will come for sure :p for all realms, not just Afterlife.

Lissi
02-26-2011, 05:44 AM
Eww I hate yoghurt. The evul times awe neaw my fwiends. (bit my tongue during the last part so had to show it in the comment)

On topic: I'd gladly see it get removed and re added if a bigger population requested for it to exist. Atm it's just laying there to waste, hardly used.

Ricana
02-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Well, I would be for a close of Afterlife and getting a new Blizzlike realm where you actually have to level - but well, that failed with Icecrown earlier, doubt a rety would make sense.

Ricana
03-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Hard to believe, but the server seem to be in a pretty bad shape lately, when Warground shows 11 Alliance and 21 Horde in a time where usually 50-75 : 50-75 players are online. It's sad, but it doesn't look good - new visitors see that low population and won't join because of that, so we need a little wonder here I guess.

Coexist
03-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Imo they should just focus all out on warground realm, i mean when we have 2-300 players online at any given moment then thats the time to add another realm, as it is now we are just splitting a small population between 3 realms.

Ricana
03-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Well, they heard the communities wishes to have something not THAT overpowered as Warground - and Afterlife is mostly a gimmick. And a revamp of Warground might not help, when there are some servers already with Cataclysm which is just fresh and new while we are kept frozen in time here ;) as newbie, I would go for Cataclysm too if I would have the choice, but I'm no newbie ;)

Blood the Wicked
03-23-2011, 09:26 PM
I`m so sad to see this stats.Graveyard was a very good server before,lot of pvp,some time 10 players in the colosseum fighting.I miss the old days.

Lexxi
03-23-2011, 11:34 PM
I`m so sad to see this stats.Graveyard was a very good server before,lot of pvp,some time 10 players in the colosseum fighting.I miss the old days.

You know why >.<' . . .

Mavian
03-27-2011, 03:45 AM
I lol'd too. Poor Afterlife

Puppie/Carlota
04-03-2011, 11:43 PM
it was rly awzum like 300 players online at any time and peak 600-700 players *-*
i miss that times and i hope we reach that soon :D

peace

Ricana
05-03-2011, 12:16 AM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8490/servervx.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/servervx.jpg/)

Hmm, I knew, that the server's balance isn't the best, but THIS looks just sick, something should be done about that unbalanced stuff (with so less Allys, no wonder why BGs are rare).

But it's nice to see, that the player counter increased a little lately.

psiquest
05-03-2011, 04:40 AM
It swings back and forth every few months. In November, it was overwhelmingly Horde (similar to now). In Jan & February... it leaned Alliance.

-Mallbora
05-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Yesterday Morning :p

******wow
http://i53.tinypic.com/sbk65c.jpg

Wowmortal :

http://i56.tinypic.com/dy7tah.jpg

Ricana
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Guess it HEAVILY depends on the time/timezones, but overall, Horde is still TOO overwhelming in the counter.

Blood the Wicked
05-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Ricana is right,it depends on time zone.And the problem with horde,i saw that on other server`s,faction change should be allowed for 2 days in every month or two months.

Ricana
05-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Or it should be limited for a while, that you can only change from Horde to Ally (for a week or so) and see the results after that. But something should be done for sure :p

Blood the Wicked
05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Or it should be limited for a while, that you can only change from Horde to Ally (for a week or so) and see the results after that. But something should be done for sure :p

Ok i complete my last post:It should be limited for a while,untill we got our population balanced,it sounds good now?

Ricana
05-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Hmm, it would be more for the results if people actually change to Ally. I mean, Battlegrounds - 10 Ally VS overwhelming 40-50 Horde (example) - how are those Hordies goin' for multiple BGs when there are only 10 Allys? Maybe there should be something added to the Ally side to make them more promising (but NOT gameplay affected like more power etc).

Offtopic: Zeratul rocks, great sig ;)

Ricana
05-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Wow, 4 Allys and 36 Horde around Midnight (CET) - devastating results :o

Emille
05-06-2011, 03:41 AM
The population is slowly making its way there. Yes, there is a drastic drop in alliance players; Seems that everyone wants to go horde. No big deal.

I see no relevance of keeping this open. Everyone will just keep posting the different numbers of people online for what day. This community is diverse; We have people from all over the world playing this server. I live in the States. Most people are sleeping or just about to wake up when I'm home from school. The weekends are the best times to do battle grounds cause there are +120 players online. Atleast, that's what I saw this past weekend. Maybe we can hit the 200 mark.