PDA

View Full Version : Sweden

krasane
05-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Sweden, a big lumb of forest and green fields. I heard a good story from my Dad about when my great grandmother came here from Italia. There was so much forest and so little people she cried, she thought she had flown to the end of the world. In my eyes we are the most calm and quiet country you could find, yet we have a hard working and stressed Population. What are your views on this pile of wood called Sweden?

William
05-17-2013, 11:53 AM
I think the most cold and calm are Finnish people.

never been to Sweden so can't say anything about it

Mylene
05-17-2013, 02:07 PM
The landscape might be beautiful, but the political inside of Sweden is messed up in my opinion.

krasane
05-17-2013, 03:39 PM
The landscape might be beautiful, but the political inside of Sweden is messed up in my opinion.
Yeah, it's like watching small children playing in a sandbox, the sandbox is our country and they are ruining it. Let's see what happens next year when there is a vote for a new goverment. Let's vote for SD, trololollol..

Mylene
05-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Yeah, it's like watching small children playing in a sandbox, the sandbox is our country and they are ruining it. Let's see what happens next year when there is a vote for a new goverment. Let's vote for SD, trololollol..

It's not the foreigners who are ruining the country, we are ruining it ourselves. We are causing the problems and we're not solving them. As usual we just have to blame on something irrelevant, like immigrants.

(Moved thread to debate section.)

Colander
05-17-2013, 04:17 PM
I think Sweden is great, we get everything we want basicly handed to us.

School from first grade untill Third year of Gymnasium.

Our medical care system is beyond amazing.

And if we can't find a job the goverment basicly gives us money or helps us get employed, which is Amazing.

And our politics are doing just fine.

one bad thing is that our military is beyond crap, if Russia were to attack us (Which alot of people think) Then they could probably occupy the whole country before lunch.

I'm Proud to be a Swede and I'm lucky to be born in such an amazing country.

Deadlinex
05-17-2013, 06:16 PM
There are to many fail jokes about SD this thread does absolutely not make it better and there are much much worse political parties than SD if you just go on KD:s website to example and read what they want to do with Sweden but this time read between the lines. Should I talk about CUF that wants to legalise cannabis in Sweden? Which i think is nuts. If you want to see the real Sweden I suggest that you get involved in politics and not just throw out loads of preconceptions. I think that we got pretty many what we in Sweden call for "bananpartier" and therefore our politics are not fine but okay. Our school system is good but our military is totally crap. My last words in this post is: FOR THE FATHERLAND SWEDEN! I just felt like writting that.

Kraxxath
05-17-2013, 07:54 PM
FOR FYCK sake, wrote long story and it dissappeared. Well, fail. xD

I love Swedish ppl xoxox. They manage their things little better than Finnish so its a bit bittersweet relationship. ;)
Generally we have very close relationship both from historical and cultural standpoint and in present times. And they are a bit more polite neighbor than Russkies.

I'd like to eat some Surströmming in Swedish traditional way. I heard its Swedish delicacy which they eat twice or more a week. Its like Saab or Volvo, such great influential product coming from Sweden. JK :P

Cadet
05-17-2013, 08:01 PM
I LOVE SWEDEN WITH ALL MY HEART.
I always wanted to be svensk, but nah, let's be a stupid Belgian.
I wanna learn Swedish, soon™

Slim
05-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Sweden is great.. but it sure doesnt beat Denmark :3

Coexist
05-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Sweden is kind of great. Amazing lanscape, warm summers, cold winters, one of the leading coutrys in science, medicin & technology. Medical care & school system is amazing. Anyone can get a job here. Our social security system is good as well.
Even the people that's to lazy to work get money & an apartment. We are in good physical conditions so no problems with obese. Our military is high tech but (big but) to small. And now (last year or two) when our legal system got more strict Im happy with that as well. Now life in prison acually means it and not ~8 years.

2 best things about Sweden: We got the best internet in the world, our girls are smoking hot ;P
There are some issues..mainly political since 99% of our politicans are spineless cowards afraid to speak the truth, hmm oh yeah special treatment towards "certain groups" is just mad, plain mad. Hmm....Yeah since we have religious freedom here we can pretty much count on becoming an internal war zone later on. Religion is the most common reason for wars and mixing like 15 of them in this small country is..well fubar.

All in all, everyone resident in the kingdom of Sweden have a pretty good life.
Even tho I am a huge patriot Norway is my favorite country of them all <3.

Bazingaa
05-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Never been to Sweden, I'd like to visit some time and get out of 'Murca. Swedish girls....<3

bassesftw
05-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Sweden sucks

William
06-07-2013, 09:33 AM
oh yeah special treatment towards "certain groups" is just mad, plain mad. Hmm....Yeah since we have religious freedom here we can pretty much count on becoming an internal war zone later on. Religion is the most common reason for wars and mixing like 15 of them in this small country is..well fubar.

What do you mean by " special groups " ?
What do you suggest instead of religious freedom?
religion isn't the most common reason for wars ... why that's madness...religion is against war.

Dangar
06-07-2013, 02:46 PM
all i have to say is.. Jag älskar dig sweden!! <3 was awesome when i was there. And i will defenitly go again!

Holland blows and Sweden ftw.