is Prestig/Eagnix

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Eagnix Gamemaster Application

1) Which realm are you applying for?

I am applying for the realm Destiny (4.3.4 Instant 85).

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

My character names include Eagnix, Eagniks, and Eagnics.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have played on this server on and off since the release of the 4.3.4 realm Destiny, however I have been playing a lot here recently as I am burnt out from retail. Some of my contributions include voting, I have over 600 times voted, making and hosting player events like 1v1 and giving out rewards like boxes that I earned. I have also made a few guides including a guide for new players, and two class guides, as well as making several bug reports. I did have a mostly active guild with over 50 players at one point.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

My timezone is GMT+/-7:00 however I am an active player and will sometimes play through the night.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend anywhere from three to four hours during Monday-Friday, and up to the entire day on Saturday/Sunday. For comparison, I have over six days played in the past month.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I do currently play Retail, and I've been playing since late TBC on and off but Cataclysm is when I started taking the game serious in PvP aspects. I did quit in Warlords of Draenor for a couple months from being burnt out, but I am now just leveling.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I have never been banned in-game or on the forums.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

I have never made another application on this server before, this is my first.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do have Gamemaster experience on one other server where I mostly handled events, replying to tickets and helping out newer players for about two months. The server is no longer active however I have proof of it if a GM requires it. I do have some knowledge of Trinity Core commands, however limited.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel I would make a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team for a few reasons. One reason being that I have been on this server since the release of the 4.3 realm Destiny, I have great knowledge of almost everything on the server and I can use this towards realizing when there is an issue for a player, or the server in general. With that, I can help out players with any issues they might have, whether new or veterans and thus making the gaming experience a lot more enjoyable. I also like helping out newer players, I have a guide with almost 600 views on the forums just for that. Since I've already established a positive friendship on the forums and in-game I believe I can bring a closer community and making a more polished experience for everyone. If I get this position, I will be mainly focusing on handling events, replying to tickets, helping out players who have inquiries, and taking care of punishments such as mutes and bans.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Alex, I'm 17 years old (birthday was last week), I'm from and live in Canada, Alberta. Some personal interests include playing World of Warcraft of course, and I'm on a swimming team. I'm in an honors class and I'm taking up the basics of a Computer Architecture class. I've made a couple videos of World of Warcraft, both of them on private servers and they were showing off what the server had and I plan on doing the same on this server as well.

13) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

I do not have much to add other than if this application will be accepted, I will be performing as best I can as a GM for a better experience for everyone playing here.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]
      1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I will respectfully tell this player that I cannot give him any items as that would be unfair to other players, and giving him an advantage over other players. I would then tell him that if he would like to earn these legendary weapons (assuming it's transmog legendaries), that he can obtain them through achieving a rating in arena. If these are legendaries you obtain from donating, I would tell him that if he would like to buy them, it would help out the server as well , otherwise he can earn them through getting top three in any of the brackets.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I will whisper this player, and give him a warning telling him if he does not quit making such tickets, he will receive a ban. If he does continue, I would screenshot these tickets, and ban him for one day. Depending on the situation of these tickets, the ban might be longer or shorter but I wouldn't make a ban less than 3 hours.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would freeze this player, and teleport him to GM Island where he cannot be in range of any other player activity. I will proceed to reach
      word to an admin and see if they're able to ban him. If this hacker has the ability to teleport out, I would just keep teleporting him back in until I can get assistance from an admin.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

Depending on event, I would likely make it but also tell them that I cannot promise them a reward. I would tell them that if they really want to get this reward, they will need to earn it like all other players. I am not exactly a fan of privileges, even if they're a friend of mine, it would just show to other players very unfair means.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would open these tickets and see what they are asking. I would then proceed to reply to these tickets as best I can while telling my fellow Gamemasters that assistance may be required to answer the tickets, as working together means faster resolves and we can get to other plans such as events. In the future I would say to attempt replying to tickets early to avoid a cluster of them making it very hard to reply to everyone.

Thank you for considering my application.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 809
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      IŽll give you an support for all your contributions you did to WoWmortal, I think that youŽre a great guy, good luck and have a great day / Meltedcake

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
      is Laid back Chill'n

I am:
      Pirate

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      100% support This lad deserves a shot and hopefully a spot on the team. Good Luck my man!

4. Likes Easton liked this post
      Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,010
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdrive
      This user has no status.

I am:
      WTF

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      A big Support from me.
      Very good rshaman and always in the mood to help other ppl.

6. Likes Easton liked this post
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 448
      Overall activity: 17.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      This guys basically a gm without the title beside his name, helps people out all the time when they're asking for it in world chat, he's also Canadian gatta help my Canadian brothers out haha but in all seriousness big support from me 2!

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      Achievements:
      100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered
      is 3 minutes into kuddly wuddliez
      n she gives u this look *~*

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Biggest ****ing kissass I've dealt with on this server absolutely no support

God Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

All my Support.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 122
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class250 Experience Points3 months registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      You should never get Gm.

God Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
      You should never get Gm.
      If he shouldn't get his GM rank, so why you got it on Magistrate ?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
      Achievements:
      3 months registeredTagger Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      100% support from me, i only know him since yersterday but this guy is nice and help a lot.
      Good luck !