1000 Experience PointsVeteranSocialTagger First Class
      is Bored.

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Report letter -Founders read please

I will just explain this straight out as tedious as it will be. It's regarding individuals who got fired recently, people got out of the case somehow haven't got any severe punishments like how I and easton obviously got. I don't know if this is a frivolous move by docx or whole administrators department (Mallbora is by so far the superior). So that being said nobody knows that I and easton got fired, disa demoted and promoted in one day. Is it because docx decisions are just as chicken**** as ***'s ddos or couldn't he morally made an announcement/pm to inform us of the consequences and procedures that have been taken against us? I have lost respect to few people who I were working with in the crew such as disa, canea. Both of them mockingly claimed that they were irrelevant and had nothing to do with what happened during our converse. When disa was the one who let the tree burn and started watching it egocentrically. He do knows very well I have documented every single portion from the beginning. So what disa substantially did is get people to report Wokis when he obviously doesn't have the guts to do it alone. He spoke to me privately about it and that wokis's causing annoyance to him when he's a higher ranked. I asked if he already reported it to Mustafa, Which at that point I regrettably believed him. Eventually I figured all of them rats, pitchy and justice should be served equally. No matter what rank he is. Now probably some of you while reading you think it's completely bull**** and pointless. Nobody would man up and take care of this matter even when I elaborated everything seamlessly. HOWEVER I do got proof of my statements. As matter of a fact I got everything saved in my pocket just ready to hand out for the poor people like you fellow wm's. Nevertheless this SHOULD and hopefully never get closed. Since barely everything I have proclaimed are true FACTS.

- Won't waste your time nor mine. As you will clearly see in the first screenshot disavowed and I were speaking on how to get wokis fired from the staff, when I actually saw the comments he wrote in skype chat I laughed and thought it's really important to report this guy since what he always do is bluff his teammates and speak under the table. when I AND EASTON took it all out in-game in front of other staff members. What a shame http://imgur.com/kiseLyY in this image you will have a clear view of him trying to expose wokis's gender after couple attempts he decided to back off since the matter required higher standards. So pitchy disa and always will be like that until the last step of your humiliation.

- Don't be surprised by "him", yes wokis is an undercovered male. Pretends to be a girl to get additional benefits in the period he's on staff. He tried whispering mates, friends or/and strangers to get them prepared for more random reports related to wokis. I kept this hidden because I knew I will come to a point where all of those scumbags let me down. A time to let the staff cleanse itself of its degenerates, It's traitors. I have no enemies nor hatred towards anybody but I shall release the truth bless. http://imgur.com/9PYK9ZT

- Once wokis started injuring his dignity and self-respect. He thought it would be a good idea to let me report it instead when he's indisputably above the three of us. Is this how it works nowadays. Every single of you are wearing heavy cloth in summer and hiding in a small rat pit and afraid to appear. I feel sorry for you disavowed, you have shown your metal to me and it's not worthy to speak more about it. http://imgur.com/z753PLf

- Let's move to Qvick the first one who should actually get suspended infinitely not fired. The guy who cussed barely everyone in the staff group, including canea the ex head GM. And how did canea react to that situation? http://imgur.com/ENUGniX Come on WM's administrators. Get a guy who actually has few brain cells left to role on instead of unprofessional, cynical head GM. Who can't stop an argument he's charged on. During an intense conversation canea acts like a 12yo kid as usual http://imgur.com/zc2aifM Replace those who I have listed and WM will definitely be a better place. Plus when are GMs authorized to leave and get back whenever they don't like somebody's input? http://imgur.com/IbrZOup Here you can see he left and canea is by so far the dumbest person while we were trying to solve it out. http://imgur.com/fBJ0jZr I can't understand how the admins can make this happen without taking any actions or performing what they're supposed to do.

NOTICE:
      I will keep re-creating this report letter on and on. Until you admins wake up from your delusions and handle this matter robustly. Two individuals were fired without pointing out any particular reasons? You should really be ashamed from yourselves. You claim professionalism is WM staff which after everything I have seen I can assure you that it's absolutely untrue and uncalled for. Stop playing around with your tail, Stop closing threads for a corresponding rule that hasn't been configured YET? In fact I will be generous today and offer you a written rule by my hands. You may think I'm trolling, I'm just wanting justice to be served and judgement take lead upon whom were involved in this case. Thank you in advance

19. When reporting a certain staff member, Make sure you PM one of the administrators instead of creating threads.
      20. If you ask wokis if he's a boy or girl. You will be immediately fired without informer notice.

Wholeheartedly,

The one and only

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 64
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class500 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      never give up

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 129
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1 year registered500 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Holy I agree with you on all this Stuff , The staff is corrupted and all a bunch of 12 year old kids . Sadly No one does anything about it

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 21
      Overall activity: 38.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
      is Be yourself; everyone else is
      already taken.

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Never give up man, never give up.

Canea Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Executives decisions are not to be questioned by Administrators.If you cannot stand being fired,dont go out here and mock people.This thread only shows what people become after they get fired.

Jimusa Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I rate this essay 5/7.

7. Likes N/A, Qvickn, Kent liked this post
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 21
      Overall activity: 38.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
      is Be yourself; everyone else is
      already taken.

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimusa View Post
      I rate this essay 5/7.
      This made my day, thanks.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteranSocialTagger First Class
      is Bored.

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Canea View Post
      Executives decisions are not to be questioned by Administrators.If you cannot stand being fired,dont go out here and mock people.This thread only shows what people become after they get fired.
      The criminal is innocent, the judge makes inequality, bogus ruling and judges commission are slaves? Isn't that what you struggle to speak out. I highly doubt if founders knew the whole story. I smell conspiracy. Which I would assume you have made another delusional story that night for docx, and he pretty much took it all. Or did they/he imagine the occurrence of that event..Wait he'd be a magician in order to have that strength.

Canea Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Believe in what you like,i'll put my position and fate in Administrator's hands anytime and let them decide if i am corrupted as u say so.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 64
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class500 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      did the administrators also delete like 6 reports of caethuus lol?