• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 604
      Overall activity: 12.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel

Sorrow's GM Application

ıllıllı sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɢᴍ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ıllıllı

Which realm are you applying for?

I am Applying for Destiny Instant 85

What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

The only Character I've really played that would be known is Imabirbmf but I go under all the Bird/Birb names pretty much.

How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've been with WoWMortal since 09-23-2015 and my contributions have been voting and helping around the server from what I can do...

What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

UTC-05:00

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I usually spend up to 3-4 Hours on Weekdays (which can become higher) and around 5-7 Hours on Weekends

Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

Actually I have!

I've Played MoP for about One and a Half Years while I played Legion for a couple of Months. (I quit Legion since I just didn't have anyone to really play with)

Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I've been banned on the forums but they were all requested by myself (From what I can remember.)

Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

I have never made an Application for this server before.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have experience as a <GM> on a private WoTLK server and different Cataclysm Server though these were both long times ago so my answer is no, I am not fully fluent with them at the time but I can probably get the hang of them once again in a few days!

Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

Well currently there isn't all that many people on the staff team so I can offer my activity, knowledge as a GM, and

Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Cecilia (Though oddly enough I prefer Birb), I'm 17 years old, I live in New York, and my Hobbies / Personal Interests are just being around my Pets, Swimming, Singing and Improv. (I like to pretend I'm half decent at the last two when in all reality I'm not)

Anything you would like to add?
      (optional question)

N/a

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would whisper said person telling him that I can tell him word by word on how to donate for them but I cannot give him the items myself since that isn't allowed, would be unfair to the other players that want legendary daggers, and simply that I do not have such Game Master permission's to give him the item. If he allowed me to or asked me to show him how to donate for them I would gladly do so even if it take's a more long period of time compared to others.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

If I have muted a player I would hope they wouldn't go to such lengths as this but if they were to I would simply whisper them telling them that if they continue down this path their mute will increase or will go to such lengths of a small ban of 1-2 days depending on the severity of what they had been talking about or saying in said tickets, I would then close my whispers, delete his ticket, and if he had ignored my warning I would close his account for the time so he could think if that was the best option.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

First I would check if another Game Master is online and ask for their assistance. If that was not an option I would record the player that had been said to be hacking, teleport to GM Island / Box, Summon and freeze said player, then go to one of my superior's with the evidence that I have of the hacker and ask them to login since I cannot ban him.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

If my friends were asking me to host an event so they could gain a new mount or other rewards (Such as a Title or shirt) I would tell them I would ask the community in /Mortal (If allowed) if they wanted an event and if so which kind. If they came to a decision I would tell my friends the best of luck to them in the event as I will not help them in any way possible then leave. When the time were to come that the event happens I would open my whispers and if my friends had joined, that'd be fine, I wouldn't let them have a certain player against them or let them have an extra buff on just because of our relationship.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would check up on what the other two Game Master's were doing while trying my hardest to read and answer the tickets as I did, If they were busy with an event, simply AFK, or trying to answer Tickets at that time I could probably understand that there was a reason for the high amount of tickets but if they were just joking around with each other as they kept allowing them to pile on I'd feel the need to report it to someone higher up (VIA Discord or Skype) telling them that Game Master <Name> and <Name> were allowing a large number of tickets to pile up. But as I said in the first part, if busy already I would probably just talk to them myself and maybe try to work something out like check on the tickets before you AFK or start an Event or maybe try to Multi Task by doing an Event while reading tickets or read more than one.

2. Likes Razield liked this post
      Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 266
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      support goodluck!

4. Likes Razield liked this post
      Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 264
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      Social1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is ❤

I am:
      Innocent

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Heather On Twitter Add Heather on Facebook
      Visit Heather's Youtube Channel
      friendly and always helful, big support from me

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 179
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class3 months registered500 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 310
      Overall activity: 26.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocialCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is floating on the waves

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Good luck.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      no support

Replay Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

http://forums.wowmortal.com/latest-n...e-masters.html

You need to be atleast 18 you're 17.

You're not worthy of Admin's time if you can't even read the requirements properly

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 593
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
      is enjoying life and what it has
      to offer :)

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Sketchy timing to be honest, I hope it's a coincidence that you and heather apply at the same time. My intuition says support!

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Who even are you???

No support

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,906
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Application accepted.

13. Likes Razield liked this post