Innocent

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      hello, whats up?

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by mrhirken View Post

Rethink what ur saying Mostblunted shet trash kid.
      WOWCOLOMBIA fk yeah dude

Quote Originally Posted by Warsong View Post
      we all know you got farmed as rdudu/affli lock by them cuz ure awful and thats the reason you are d1ck sucking them,you would literally be the biggest random/irrelevant player on this server if its not for your daily post farming,get something better to do instead of nerding on forums LUL.
      this is the last time im trying to communicate with an inferior human being, but here we go:

if by "got farmed as rdudu/affli lock by them" you mean i lost 1 game with a warlock who hasnt played this expansion in almost 2 years and lost (what a surprise) then sure i got farmed

"you would literally be the biggest random/irrelevant player on this server if its not for your daily post farming,get something better to do instead of nerding on forums LUL."

if you actually believe that being relevant on wowmortal is a good thing, then calling you a monkey would be an insult to the actual monkey
      find something better to do, you mean sitting in the duel zone with full raid buffs showing of my cool morph and hero of the alliance title like archive or wintrading in the middle of the night like wtfast?

there you go, i just dissected your post and killed every single one of your weak arguments while probably killing some of my brain cells reading that piece of trash

btw its funny how you made a new forum account just to reply to me

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      7 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Mostblunted View Post
      WOWCOLOMBIA fk yeah dude

this is the last time im trying to communicate with an inferior human being, but here we go:

if by "got farmed as rdudu/affli lock by them" you mean i lost 1 game with a warlock who hasnt played this expansion in almost 2 years and lost (what a surprise) then sure i got farmed

"you would literally be the biggest random/irrelevant player on this server if its not for your daily post farming,get something better to do instead of nerding on forums LUL."

if you actually believe that being relevant on wowmortal is a good thing, then calling you a monkey would be an insult to the actual monkey
      find something better to do, you mean sitting in the duel zone with full raid buffs showing of my cool morph and hero of the alliance title like archive or wintrading in the middle of the night like wtfast?

there you go, i just dissected your post and killed every single one of your weak arguments while probably killing some of my brain cells reading that piece of trash

btw its funny how you made a new forum account just to reply to me
      Ha ha ha ha ha some super raging over here ,did i hurt ur feelings kid? or you didnt go to school today so your daddy and mama had to beat you up and thats the reason you are raging and swearing on people on forums in a video game?
      Sad thing is thats the only thing you think is "being relevant" is actually something good on wowmortal since you call every single person "irrelevant"Thats the only thing you do in your life,trash talk people on forums and act like you're something yet you're a miserable and awful creature.
      You didnt kill sh1t you just literally killed ur brain cells jk do you even have any?
      Again Mostbullied proves that hes an autistic and degenerate person that does nothing in his life but try to be relevant on wowmortal ,kid if you dont wanna get destroyed and regret acting tough ,think twice before doing that.
      Mind your own business instead of acting BIG on a game kid ,peace mr.MostBULLIEDIRL

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Ha ha ha ha ha some super raging over here ,did i hurt ur feelings kid? or you didnt go to school today so your daddy and mama had to beat you up and thats the reason you are raging and swearing on people on forums in a video game?
      Sad thing is thats the only thing you think is "being relevant" is actually something good on wowmortal since you call every single person "irrelevant"Thats the only thing you do in your life,trash talk people on forums and act like you're something yet you're a miserable and awful creature.
      You didnt kill sh1t you just literally killed ur brain cells jk do you even have any?
      Again Mostbullied proves that hes an autistic and degenerate person that does nothing in his life but try to be relevant on wowmortal ,kid if you dont wanna get destroyed and regret acting tough ,think twice before doing that.
      Mind your own business instead of acting BIG on a game kid ,peace mr.MostBULLIEDIRL
      were you dropped on your head as a child or something?

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 208
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      bad players just popping cds and spamming random spells ROFL bm war is the only comp that you can play sadly

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 896
      Overall activity: 56.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is It doesn't matter if you win
      by an inch or a mile winning's
      winning.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Wtfhaha View Post
      bad players just popping cds and spamming random spells ROFL bm war is the only comp that you can play sadly
      Why are you so toxic bro? I did check all ur posts, u are trashtalking everyone at every sentence. Archive is a good hunter, he knows how to play and when to use his spells.

7. Likes nastra liked this post
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 208
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      faithfulness aka dominic biggest trashtalker

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 896
      Overall activity: 56.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is It doesn't matter if you win
      by an inch or a mile winning's
      winning.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Wtfhaha View Post
      faithfulness aka dominic biggest trashtalker
      I guess you are at forums to start drama, but im not here for that sorry. Just be less toxic and everyone will be happy. Have a good night man.

10. Likes nastra liked this post
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 593
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
      is enjoying life and what it has
      to offer :)

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      You do realize you're the only autistic and irrelevant monkey kid here?both wtfast and archive didnt make the video just cuz they beaten those animals they just made it because those so called "streamers and rank 1 player" trash talked them on stream ,they are even more garbage than you are ,we all know you got farmed as rdudu/affli lock by them cuz ure awful and thats the reason you are d1ck sucking them,you would literally be the biggest random/irrelevant player on this server if its not for your daily post farming,get something better to do instead of nerding on forums LUL.
      Were you in the video? If not, you have no reason to flame. Most blunted is a great Druid. I think you should think about who the irrelevant person is. From what I've heard, you are a guru hero.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 444
      Overall activity: 22.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      i see disc rog losing to bad comp.... archive and wtfast truly are gamers