Achievements:
      31 days registered100 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Post A key that will open the door of happiness.

Name: Ben - Kosovo (Paladin)
      Realm: Destiny 4.3.4
      Reason for being banned [Check account panel (?)]: Being myself, since the reason stated is "Ben" and my Ban is permanent.
      Reason for being unbanned: Ok so here begin the mind-trick, today, fellow wowmortal players, I will use a trick that my mentor Bachbouch taught me, a trick that's supposed to enter and manipulate ur mind, but also your heart. I will strike twice-in-one with my well-developped trick; as you probably saw lately, I was one of the most toxic player, I also insulted people, but even worse, I've done the worst thing possible... I failed my mentor and the reformation god.
      As a proof of my good will and that all I want is wowmortal well-fare, I will use a famous quote from Ernest Hemingway : "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."
      My life is based on that sentence, giving the best of each others and always trying to improve is a life style and not a simple quote to looks cool.
      I used to read books when I was young, also used to join a library club where I made a lot of friends.

You can hate me, you can love me, you can wish my death and every possible curses, but you can't deny that I'm like you, a human, a human trying to find his way thro the world , I belong to wowmortal, I cherish our dear Admin everyday for what he's done to this server, making wowmortal a peaceful and totally friendly place was unthinkable at first, but he had proven us wrong, once again...

For that reason, I'm making this Ban appeal, hopefully, my words will reach your heart Admin, you're hiding your true feelings because of the wounds I've caused to you in the paste, but our relation isn't over, I can tell by the way you look at me in the Duel Zone... I saw your eyes, we crossed each-others sight multiple times, and I can feel pain, despair, and ofcourse, regrets... Allow me once again in your heart, and let's work together, hands-to-hands for the best.

I love you all, sorry for being so toxic lately, I was young a week ago, but as a human, I evolve EVERYDAY to give the best of myself.

Forgiveness is the key, so, take that key and open the door of happiness... Please.
      Last edited by Benmrcd on Snapchat; 11-01-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 271
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Play this song while reading... So my words will reach your heart more easily.

3. Likes DinsinDotkinLover, Avizura liked this post
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 271
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Add: I respect every players of wowmortal and encourage them to vote and donate so wowmortal can stay on the top as the best private server!

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,906
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Ban appeal denied.