I am:
      Cocky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Post Dutchie's Staff-Application.

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny 4.3.4.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Dutchiee, Kahuna, Aviko, Bulld, Lnj.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have had my account(s) registered since mid 2012, and have been active on- and off between these years.
      As far as contributions go i have in the past donated and voted for the server and advised a few of my fellow gamers to join the server.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

My timezone is GMT+1. (However, i work night- and evening shifts so i get online at the most unusual times, night and day)

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      I spend about two- to four hours on a day to day basis on Mortal. (Weekend a bit less due to work)

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      I have played retail since 2010 and have played every expansion since; and currently i am still from time to time active on retail.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      As far as i can recall in these years not.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      No, i have not.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

Yes, I am lucky to have had several years of experience within the game as a GM and database & core and am very fluent with the commands.
      I managed a server which had (100/200) members online at regular hours, and am very aware on how to handle most situations.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      I would simply bring my own support and experience to the team and server as my main interest in becoming a staff-member lays within answering tickets, guiding new players and hosting event- due to the lack there off.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      My name is Cagdas and I am twenty years old of age and currently live in the Netherlands.
      During the week Iím a control-operator in a posting warehouse, and in the weekends I manage a club and organise weekly club nights.
      Besides from clubbing & traveling my favorite hobby still remains gaming, and Iím sure that that one will not change for a long time.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

I have been passionate about WoW for years; and it has been like an ex I could never get over.
      Somehow it always manages to pull me back into its grasps, so here I am yet once again almost ten years later still playing WoW.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      - If a player asked me to give him items i would tell him that it is not in my power to hand out items, and i would suggest him otherwise how to achieve those items. (i.e questing, voting or donating)

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      - I would take screenshots of the situation first of all, to have any backup proof needed incase the issue will escalate, i would politely ask him to sit out the mute, or appeal- it on the forum and suggest him not to escalate it further, if it does continue i would serve the person in question with a short-time account ban, and notify any online superior about it.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      - I would directly teleport him out of the area where other players are affected, and then i'd freeze him in a remote location and wait for a superior to get online.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I would strictly tell them that I do not serve their purpose, I hold events when there is need for it and not upon request, and surely no one will get any special treatment in them.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      First off I would greet them in a respectful manner in the guild chat, then ask them if the tickets open that arenít assigned yet Ė if they are busy with them or if I were to be free to assist them with them.

I canít see what they are occupied with, so I wouldnít straight away ask them to do the tickets in case they are busy with a delicate situation that might take some more attention, however in time I would softly suggest it by saying something like ďSo, are you also working on the tickets now or what are you up to?Ē

- Thank you for taking the time to read.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 218
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is Keep it real.

I am:
      Drunk

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support, never seen u in-game.

Marmelad Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hire this guy already, twinkerton pls make wm gr8 again

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 2,019
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is It doesn't matter if you win
      by an inch or a mile winning's
      winning.

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Never seen you ingame or forums.
      No support.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 267
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures1 year registeredSocial1000 Experience Points
      is he left

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      never seen ingame must be renaming alot
      no support
      Last edited by cappushino; 02-14-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,658
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is #420

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      never seen u ingame, no support

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesSocial1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      is a discarded cigarette

I am:
      Tired

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support, reasons are above.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 296
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Mehhhh

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      no support, never seen ingame

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,461
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Application Denied.