I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Cappshino's GM App

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny 4.3.4 Instant 85 Realm
      2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by?
      Cappshino
      3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      I've been a member of WoWMortal since 2012, with some notable breaks. I've contributed a bit to WoWMortal, primarily in the form of voting regularly, offering insightful assistance in-game and on the forums, and convincing several people to try the server. Some of them still play here today.
      4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      GMT - 7
      5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      I spend an average of 3 - 5 hours each day, but some days, I'll be on for 5 - 10 hours.
      6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      I do not currently play retail, but I started in TBC, quit at the beginning of WotLK, came back during MoP, and quit again at the beginning of WoD.
      7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      To the best of my knowledge, I have never been banned on the forums or in-game.
      8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      I have never made a GM application on WoWMortal before.
      9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      I have previous GMing experience on WoW**** (for over a year--server is now closed) and *****WoW (for three months--server is now closed). Unfortunately, I have forgotten the commands that I learned, but I was quite fluent.
      10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      Having been a member of this community for as long as I have, I've seen several GMs and players come and go. I've seen mistakes made by both, as well as exceptional ideas from both come to fruition. I tend to spend most of my time on WoWMortal talking to a wide variety of people, and, as such, am quite knowledgeable of the playerbase and the server's mechanics.
      11) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      My first name is Michael, but I prefer to go by Scott. I thrive in Meridian, Mississippi in the United States of America. I tend to stay kinda busy IRL, but my personal interests consist of swimming, reading, tabletop roleplaying, video gaming, online blogging, and volunteering at psychology clinics.
      12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
      The only thing I would like to add is that I've put a lot of thought into applying for GM, and I firmly believe that, after all my time on this server, it's time I start to give more in return.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

"Hello, <insertplayernamehere>. Most unfortunately, I am not allowed to give you items like that; however, what I can do is direct you to the donation section of WoWMortal's website, where you can obtain them if you gift us with a certain amount of your hard-earned money, Do you have any additional questions?"

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

The situation depends on what permissions I have at the time. Without knowing this server's staff setup, I would warn him to stop by notifying him that he can and will be banned if he continues.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      My action of choice would be to teleport to him, invisible, record him hacking for a short period of time, then (after checking to make sure that his hacking was successfully recorded), summon him to a remote location and freeze him (continuing to record). I would then wait for a higher-ranking GM to log on and notify him/her of what has transpired.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I would tell them that I will NOT host an event for them, but I would consider hosting an event for the server. I would make sure that any reward that I would give would not be what they asked for, to enforce the point (to my friends) that I am not a GM for the purposes of showing favoritism.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      While recording, I would ask them why there are such a large amount of unanswered tickets. If I receive the answer that they are working on something else, I would turn off my recording program and begin working through the ticket list. If I did not get an answer, I would continue recording, but still begin working on the tickets, noting the continued inactivity of the GMs. Afterward, I would wait to speak to higher-ranking staff member and notify them of what happened (specifying that I have a recording of the GMs not aiding the players with the unanswered tickets).
      Last edited by Ceffaelo; 03-01-2019 at 02:56 PM.

2. Likes ieatfar, Perex, karket liked this post
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 329
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsSocial
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Support because why not ?

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesSocial1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      is a discarded cigarette

I am:
      Tired

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Absolutely No Support

One of the good things you said is you're online 5-10 hours although I see you 24/7 spamming the chat.You're a person who spams the chat with random words like "eat rooster" "drink tea", you make no sense at all and you cause toxicity to the server.

5. Likes Unmerciful liked this post
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 63
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points3 months registered
      is King of gurubashi

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Troll account, 1 post. Nothing else to add.

7. Likes Unmerciful liked this post
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      no support.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 688
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Support +1

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 676
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
      is a living legend.

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      This has to be a troll application. I can't believe you would actually take this seriously since you don't even take your life seriously - you are toxic, rude and most of all annoying when you just spam ''eat my banana'' and other random ****.

No support for this clown, he is a WM meme.

11. Likes Piro liked this post
      Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 807
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      is king of the Bong O

I am:
      Pirate

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Your application is a direct copy of this approved one: http://forums.wowmortal.com/showthread.php?t=22227

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,252
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Application Denied