----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

GM Report

Reported GM name: Almosthuman
      Date of the incident: Since he got hired
      Evidence:

This is not a ban appeal. Don't come at me again with "ohh your ban is only 3 days calm down" I don't care if it's permanent or for an hour.

This is a complaint about GM Almosthuman

How is it that he can keep on banning players without real proof? Every single ban or mute by him is justified with "you are know for being toxic". That's it. Then he adds a random SCREENSHOT (which is not even relevant proof????) taken by his player char to the ban reason and it seems like nobody cares.

This guy is making people quit the server and can be made responsible for the lack of player base, since you can't even talk to your friends anymore without him taking things out of context and banning you for an absurd amount of time (i rarely see admin muting for more than 60 minutes for an insult like "retard", yet Almosthuman mutes for at least 300minutes or even bans for that).

In addition to that, he keeps on provoking an argument on his player char. For example if he makes a raid for the new war zone and kills people 10v1, he spams the world chat on his player char, waiting for people to respond and then proceeds on muting these people

Can a higher ranked GM please look into this? Last time my complaint was mistaken by him as a ban appeal and he kept on ignoring the fact that it was a report against him.

2. Likes Dominic liked this post
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Quote Originally Posted by ReportMaster View Post
      How is it that he can keep on banning players without real proof? Every single ban or mute by him is justified with "you are know for being toxic". That's it. Then he adds a random SCREENSHOT (which is not even relevant proof????) taken by his player char to the ban reason and it seems like nobody cares.
      Every ban/mute requires valid proof. Every time i checked or asked for valid proof, he had it. You can read the server's terms of use HERE to see what is allowed and not.

This guy is making people quit the server and can be made responsible for the lack of player base, since you can't even talk to your friends anymore without him taking things out of context and banning you for an absurd amount of time (i rarely see admin muting for more than 60 minutes for an insult like "retard", yet Almosthuman mutes for at least 300minutes or even bans for that).
      No one is making anyone leave the server. The mute time varies and is at GMs latitude depending on the severity and frequency of the foul. The more frequent you break the rules, the more time you get punished. Provide evidence where you got punished without breaking any of the rules.

In addition to that, he keeps on provoking an argument on his player char. For example if he makes a raid for the new war zone and kills people 10v1, he spams the world chat on his player char, waiting for people to respond and then proceeds on muting these people
      Any staff member is free to play on normal characters and same rules apply to him as to any other player. If you see anyone breaking the rules, feel free to report them on forum.

I'v yet to meet a player who mind his own, does not antagonise/provoke/disrespect staff members and gets punished without a solid motive. More often than not, i see players trying to provoke GMs to later claim they got abused and give irrelevant arguments. Keep in mind that you are here to play and have fun in a respectful manner and that your presence here as a privilege (that can be revoked at any time, for no reason - by the admins/server owner), not a right.

4. Likes Besniprdezz liked this post